Making a Deposit at Poker Stars?

What did everyone who opened up an acct. there use to deposit there money? I currently have an acct. with Party but I used IGm E-Pay or whatever it's called and I don't believe that is an option at Stars. So if I want to make a deposit there I have to use another service. I'm not thrilled with the idea of giving out my bank acct. number to a second site but I may not have a choice. Granted it's an acct. that I don't really use anymore and it only has around $200 in it (it was my main acct before getting married). I'll probably go with Net Teller. Has anyone else used this and if so have you had any problems with it?ThanksDuff

I use Neteller for all of my online poker deposits.... I highly recommened it. They have good support and I've never experienced any problems with depositing to online sites. I play primarily on PokerStars and it works extremely quickly [usually within 5 seconds]

Thanks for the replies, I'll open up an account with NetTeller tonight when I get home from work. It's gonna take me a while to get used to Stars interface, I d/l there software last night and played a few Play MOney hands. Just used to PArty I guess.

Don't know if you have done it yet, but it will take a couple days to get the neteller account set up. They deposit a few cents in your bank account which takes a couple days, then you have to call them and then they will call you back at home to verify. Once it's set up it's great. Another thing, you can do a debit card deposit if you want to get started and cash out via neteller once it's activated. To send money to the neteller account from pokerstars you only need to give them your email address (no account numbers) and it will go instantly.

I recall when I setup my neteller account I thought it was massively inconvenient to go through all these processes to get it working, but then once I got it working and setup and I realized how easy it was and how convenient, then it made the 2-3 day process of setting up the account well worth it. So don't get turned off by that, it's for your safety and security.