What Is The Worst Thing You Have Done

You know those "Do not remove under penalty of law" labels on mattresses?I cut one off.I got a real bad temper.
rofland what kind of penalty is it, i bet its sick harshworst i ever did was slam my fist on my computer desk which knocked my water over and soaked a $10 bill that was lying next to it.. thank god it dried out
  • Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I once said "Con Sarn It" after busting out, though I had vowed to Daniel I would never, ever swear, no matter how upset I was.Dear Daniel, please forgive me.Just kidding. I never get mad.E.g., last night, I donked off $1000 in 10 minutes to someone in a rakefree 20/40 game while a friend was watching. I just smiled at him and said, "I'll bet you get more frustrated when you lose a hundred" to which he replied, "Yep." He's worth 10000 times what I'm worth, and the same goes for most of my rich friends, they hate gambling. Hmmm, maybe that's a hint.What keeps me going is that the joy of winning $1000 outweighs the pain of losing $1000.Maybe that's just wrong. I dunno.

i broke a kitchen chair when i was living in my parents efficientcy (sp). i was playing NCAA 04 online though, and gave up a TD w/ 30+ secs left, then managed to get lucky and score on my next play. my parents didnt find out til like a month later wondering where the fck the chair was.

i broke a kitchen chair when i was living in my parents efficientcy (sp). i was playing NCAA 04 online though, and gave up a TD w/ 30+ secs left, then managed to get lucky and score on my next play. my parents didnt find out til like a month later wondering where the fck the chair was.
Obv brag post

got slightly intoxicated after somehow losing a 5k chip in a tourny in AC right after the rebuy. the guy sitting next to me said that he saw my 5k chip when i was moved to the table, but that he didnt see me put it in a pot at anytime (he somehow had 2 5k chips after everyone was given 1 for the rebuys, and no other 5k's were in play) Went back up to the room, finished off a nice bottle of rum. woke up the next morning with blood on my face and toe, not remembering what happened. apparently i kicked the fridge, tripped while doing so, and hit my head on the corner of the table. the next morning was not very pleasant

i continue to play more and i raise the stakes. Especially on those days when everything goes wrong...i just jump into another tourney. it gets better tho, when all the money is gone, i simply reload and start again.