What Is The Worst Thing You Have Done

I was playing in a Home Game with my last money on the line (always a great idea) when i got bad beated with KK against my AA AIPF. The guy who delivered started laughing and was probably the worst winner ive ever seen and i was so mad i walked out, punched the wall and broke my wrist.That was fun.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I broke 2 mouses awhile ago (is the plural of a computer mouse 'mice' or 'mouses?'). I also punched my laptop keyboard not too long ago, not even due to a bad beat but because I was so angry at myself for making such a dumb play. Keyboard still works, but sometimes te letters ont wor the first time I pres tem.
I see what you did there.
BKice broke my heart after he busted last night...
... and there.
I personally believe that US Americans are unable to do so because, uh, some people out there in our nation don't have maps, and I believe that our education, like such as South Africa and the Iraq, everywhere like such as, and I believe that they should -- our education over here in the US should help the US -- or should help South Africa and should help the Iraq and the Asian countries, so we will be able to build up our future for our children. Mark
... and there.This thread is gold.And obv I've thrown mice across the room.

I remember kicking the radiator in my lounge as hard I as could. Very very bad idea. I put a dent it and almost broke my foot, all bruised up and stuff.. I was limping for days.*I mean, limping, as in walking with a limp. I didn't change my poker game and start limping into pots... to clarify.

I'm really not prone to tantrums in poker, however, one of the worst things I've ever done in general is when I took a dump on my brothers chin while he was sleeping, then full overhand smashed his peacefully sleeping-albeit-turd-laden face with a badminton racquet. He was so mad when he woke up... The combination of tears, blood and shit is something I'll never forget.

I'm really not prone to tantrums in poker, however, one of the worst things I've ever done in general is when I took a dump on my brothers chin while he was sleeping, then full overhand smashed his peacefully sleeping-albeit-turd-laden face with a badminton racquet. He was so mad when he woke up... The combination of tears, blood and shit is something I'll never forget.
I LOL'D.......then LOL'D some more.......then went into repeat LOL mode for several minutesheh
OMFG I hope this is true.

Bad Beat happened...Threw my Treo against the TVChipped TVBroke TreoWas really pissed that I chipped TV and broke Treo, so I threw my laptop on the floorBroke laptopWas pissed that I chipped TV, broke Treo, broke laptop, so i decided to kick a hole in my closet door.LIFE FUCKIN TILT THAT DAY!!!!!!!!!!I was really really mean to the kids at my work that day...