Depositing On Pstars

Alright so now E-checks have gone the way of the dinosaurs so I e-mailed Pstars cashier and they said that some all access prepaid visa cards still work. Has anyone tried? Or know which ones they are talkin about?

Thanks for making a new thread on this topic.You may be wondering why there have been 20 page views, and no responses.It may have something to do with the fact that there are half a dozen threads started weekly about getting money deposited online.You should think about using the search function. It's there for a reason. Just because you're too lazy to use it doesn't mean it's okay to make stupid threads.Next time you have a question, you should spend two minutes searching for the answer. You'll usually find more than one thread with the content you are seeking, then you don't have to waste everyone's time.Thanks,CO

Now, Captain Obvious be nice. He's still pretty new here as you can tell from the date joined, only a few months ago.Stretchy, yeah I just bought one of those All Access Visa cards this weekend and put like $200 and it worked perfectly fine. It charged a buck for the transaction fee when I made my deposit to Stars, which I hope isn't too much for you. Anyways, I think you can get those cards at your local check cashing place or cash advance businesses.

Thanks for making a new thread on this topic.You may be wondering why there have been 20 page views, and no responses.It may have something to do with the fact that there are half a dozen threads started weekly about getting money deposited online.You should think about using the search function. It's there for a reason. Just because you're too lazy to use it doesn't mean it's okay to make stupid threads.Next time you have a question, you should spend two minutes searching for the answer. You'll usually find more than one thread with the content you are seeking, then you don't have to waste everyone's time.Thanks,CO
lol welcome to the forums, ass.sw? idk anymore.

Prepaids don't work any more. if you want something that works easily, do the moneygram expresspay. 10 dollar fee for any amount of money and gets there within 30 min

Prepaids don't work any more. if you want something that works easily, do the moneygram expresspay. 10 dollar fee for any amount of money and gets there within 30 min
yup