.02/.05, Semi-hero Call

I don't have the HH, but this is my recollection of it.I covered villain. Villain was short stacked, sitting at around $2-4.It was 6-handed, and i was UTG+1. UTG limped(which everyone loves to do at these stakes, but this guy really did it with anything). I raised it to .20 with Q-To. Fold fold fold around to the UTG limper, he calls and we see the flop.So the pot is now like $.47? Flop comes K-K-T. UTG bets .20, I call it.Pot is now $.87? Turn brings a Q. Board - Ks-K-T-Qs UTG bets .20 AGAIN. I call it.Pot is now $1.27. River is some innocuous non-spade card. Board - Ks-K-T-Qs-x. UTG straight shoves and over bets the pot. I call it.Do you hate my call here? This guy was toooooooo loose PF. Anything he had deserved a limp. The bet on the flop could have been trips or a T, so i called to re-evaluate. I didnt want to raise the flop because in that spot against a LAG donk like that he just ends up smooth calling me with too wide a range, so a raise wouldnt have done anything but make the pot bigger and keep his range just as wide.His bet on the turn looked pretty weak to me. The board was draw heavy, so i figured he would have raised it if he had anything decent like a 3rd king or a paired Q. I called hoping to get him to check it down on the river.Then the shove. I used up my entire time bank for this one. The bet on the flop could have been anything. The weak bet on the turn kinda eliminated trips and a Q from my mind. What made me call was what he did against some other guy like 2 hands before. The other guy put out pot-sized bet and villain shoved for like a 6x the pot raise. This just looked too fishy to me, and i started to think that this guy was one of your typical push-bot LAG donks that are everywhere down at the micro stakes. So by the river, i had him on a bluff or another T. I could beat the bluff. If he had another T, chances are that my kicker was good. He could have limped with A-T, but I didnt want to play this being afraid of ONE possible hand (kinda like your standard AA vs KK argument).

You should fold because you played this wrong on every street.fold pf.Raise flop.Raise turn.Fold river.
I don't like raising the flop or raising the turn. We can call behind and still get information in position without bloating the pot against a huge hand.
I was expecting people to shoot me in the head for this call. But i want to know why! Not that you JUST want to shoot me.Thank you scott for your explanation. Krup, lets hear yours.
we are not good nearly enough to make the call profitable and i'm not gonna lie i didn't read all that text
we are not good nearly enough to make the call profitable and i'm not gonna lie i didn't read all that text
You should. I'm not making this call or posting this hand at all for that matter against a player that just sat down.
You should. I'm not making this call or posting this hand at all for that matter against a player that just sat down.
LAG-tards bet a king like this considerig TAG-tards rarely give them credit for a hand. The question you're asking is how often do I find a retard that three-barrels into me with nothing OOP and agaisnt my preflop raise on a paired broadway board. Based on how long my last sentence is, I'd say not enough to make this call profitable.