Bkice 1/4 In Sunday Mulligan On Ftp

No, I can't excuse 'acting like a douche', because I've never understood taking that attitude online, but on the same note, I can't recall BK being that way prior to this thread. I could have missed the posts though obv, or just be viewing his threads through rose colored glasses because he is my friend.I just take exception to the idea that any player/poster owes anything to the forum, or being judged for their 'value' to the forum.
I totally agree with this, hence why I don't find it as a huge deal at all that he left. He's a big boy. He can do what he wants and a 1100+ post thread dealing with how people don't like him and why he should have/shouldn't have stayed and blah blah blah is ridiculous. Now...I'm really done with this pointless thread...on to another one.
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That is 8, right?

Is that French for "tilt"?

Dude really? Life tilt? grow up

since i'm feeling generous, i'll share my tourney report too:busted in first level with AcKc < Qd4d on a 2c3c5s flop (got it all in on a Qh turn... lol nicely played you ****ing stupid native american whore).uhhh yea that's it, paid about $16/minute to sit there and then get donkstruck. god bless live tourneys
lol @ trying to get a last longer going herebut i'm in bothtry crossposting on p5s or something
Just a couple of examples of, while subtle, snide and degrading comments.Agree 100% with you that he doesn't owe anything to anyone. And also 100% with Freak that since he clearly had that attitude, who cares that he left?
And this isn't a dig at BCKICE or anything, i'm just wondering if it makes sense to view his split as losing a coinflip.
The villain (not bkice) was drawing to one out. Only one of two aces helped as there was a flush draw. Doing this from memory from yesterday. So no, it is definitely not like losing a coinflip. It would really piss me off.
Just a couple of examples of, while subtle, snide and degrading comments.Agree 100% with you that he doesn't owe anything to anyone. And also 100% with Freak that since he clearly had that attitude, who cares that he left?
i do
i do
I sure wouldn't mind seeing another HH or two on these tournys he wins. I'll take some attitude for that opportunity. Cheaper then my cardrunners subscription.
http://www.thepokerhaus.com/BK is immature and has a lot of growing up to do. Same with a lot of the people that attacked him in this thread for being upset about not winningEdit: Dammit!
Just a couple of examples of, while subtle, snide and degrading comments.
I can't argue with you that BK comes across arrogant at times. 'That's just his style' sounds lame, but that's the best way of describing it IMO. For the record though, I think it is silly for anyone to 'leave' a poker forum. That's just being dramatic, and when you achieve some success and put yourself out in front of the online poker community on forums and such, you have to expect people to be critical of you at times.
Agree 100% with you that he doesn't owe anything to anyone. And also 100% with Freak that since he clearly had that attitude, who cares that he left?
My above statement kinda ties into this, but I agree in a way. He's a great player and a friend, but him not posting on FCP doesn't change my life in any significant way or anything.
LOL. Me and Poker Addict were talking about that yesterday. Maybe one day we'll be good enough to have an 1100+ post thread about us.
QFT My brother! When you guys chase me away after I am a gigantic poker stud, you will miss me. We decided that Outsider gets to be first though since he's been here longer. LFT
I remember that one time at the PCA when Pat and BK yelled at each other. That was funny. :club:
LOL, I was drunk...and I received bad intel info regarding someone holding out. :ts I felt bad though after because I obv upset him. Drunkaments.
lol ya thats probably not going to happen
Hoosier: two words son, weiner dog. You'll thank me later. Man, your sig gets me every time. It's like all of a sudden he realizes he's just trippppppping and towards the end he's like ok chuck let's settle down we're fine "OH COME ON TACKLE HIM" we're fine, we're fine
Man, your sig gets me every time. It's like all of a sudden he realizes he's just trippppppping and towards the end he's like ok chuck let's settle down we're fine "OH COME ON TACKLE HIM" we're fine, we're fine
QFT i love chuck ever since his entourage episode
  • 5 months later...

HA! that was just a really random bump! good stuff.After he busted from my table in the 109 last night:BRAG: BKiCe (observer): gl chek - raiseBEAT: I went on to only mini cashVARIANCE: WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

HA! that was just a really random bump! good stuff.After he busted from my table in the 109 last night:BRAG: BKiCe (observer): gl chek - raiseBEAT: I went on to only mini cashVARIANCE: WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Is Jack writing something down in that clip or is he actually spanking it?
  • 9 months later...