Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That is 8, right?

Is that French for "tilt"?

Dude really? Life tilt? grow up

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

I hate seeing those nicorette gum commercials. Every time I see them, I light up a cig. Then I chew gum afterwards. Not effective in quitting smoking.p.s. NICE SCORE BkIce!!!!!111!1And FTR, I was on "LFT" when I went deep in the SM, simply because I was that close to life changing money. I think the difference in prize money (100k or more) is the reason for an excessive use of LFT. Sure, it's nice to win $12k or whatever, but when you essentially have a lock at tons more w/ one pull of the deck w/ two outs... yeah I'd be pissed.p.s.s. This is the Red Wing's Year.

I hate seeing those nicorette gum commercials. Every time I see them, I light up a cig. Then I chew gum afterwards. Not effective in quitting smoking.p.s. NICE SCORE BkIce!!!!!111!1And FTR, I was on "LFT" when I went deep in the SM, simply because I was that close to life changing money. I think the difference in prize money (100k or more) is the reason for an excessive use of LFT. Sure, it's nice to win $12k or whatever, but when you essentially have a lock at tons more w/ one pull of the deck w/ two outs... yeah I'd be pissed.p.s.s. This is the Red Wing's Year.
LOL nicorette gum FTW!!!!I HATE the Dead Wings - the Yankees of hockey.And FTR - I have not read this entire thread but I did read a few of the first pages and a recap a few pages ago. But I think it absolutely sucks to go off on someone who is simpling blowing off steam after a bad beat. And I don't know bkice from well anyone. But he is a HELL of a poker player. And I don't lick anyones behind, but this is a poker forum. Most join, at least initially, to get better at poker. If there are a bunch of places where he was a d!ck, then glad he's gone. If this was the reason, FCP lost out.But I still like most people here. Most.
fcp lost out fa shobkiceeee #1
Agreed. And it's a shame Tommy doesn't post anymore either. I usually call him on Mondays to exchange Sunday horror stories so I get my dose, but the forum misses out.
Agreed. And it's a shame Tommy doesn't post anymore either. I usually call him on Mondays to exchange Sunday horror stories so I get my dose, but the forum misses out.
blah - they always pop back up sooner or later, right Pat? i mean come on...look at me for example :club:

I so owned this thread in the page 20's making all the best points.Can someone link me to five posts that BK made that made him such a wonderful asset to the FCP community? I mean, he seemed like a cool guy and all, but to say we are "missing out?" Why exactly?

I so owned this thread in the page 20's making all the best points.Can someone link me to five posts that BK made that made him such a wonderful asset to the FCP community? I mean, he seemed like a cool guy and all, but to say we are "missing out?" Why exactly?
if he were here now, he could be helping out with the tourney challenge thread. i'm not saying he would have, but by him leaving the forum, we lost one of the best online tournament players. i think anytime something like that happens, it's a shame.
if he were here now, he could be helping out with the tourney challenge thread. i'm not saying he would have, but by him leaving the forum, we lost one of the best online tournament players. i think anytime something like that happens, it's a shame.
I could not agree, yet disagree more at the same time.That would be like saying that it was a shame that Vince Carter left the Raptors since he is one of the best talents in the NBA. But while he was there, he didn't try or contribute to the team in any way at all. His teammates may have liked him, but he didn't really help the franchise at all. Towards the end of his stay, he got arrogant and contributed less and less, til eventually people barely even noticed he was there.The analogy is perfect.PS There is so much cross posting between here and Pokerhaus anyway that it's not like people have far to go anyway if they have to get their daily does of BK.