• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That is 8, right?

Is that French for "tilt"?

Dude really? Life tilt? grow up

I was going to say ~ 50, but I thought over exaggeration was the way to go.
I was kind of scared that you might have been right so I had to check. If you were I would have went on life tilt.
I was kind of scared that you might have been right so I had to check. If you were I would have went on life tilt.
Give me a break? Life tilt over how many posts you could have had? You should be grateful you have 55.*Edit - Also, quoting Shakespeare is super sexy. You know, just in case anyone was wondering.
Give me a break? Life tilt over how many posts you could have had? You should be grateful you have 55.*Edit - Also, quoting Shakespeare is super sexy. You know, just in case anyone was wondering.
In that case,Not marble, nor the gilded monuments Of princes, shall outlive this powerful rhyme;But you shall shine more bright in these contents Than unswept stone, besmear'd with sluttish time.
*Edit - Also, quoting Shakespeare is super sexy. You know, just in case anyone was wondering.
no its notand man, MrSparco must be coming up with one spectacular retort. Boy am I ever excited to see this one!
No one here is trying to fuck a pretentious undergrad lit major.
Again, I ask, jealous of what??I am jealous of that guy, can't remember his freaking name, that just had a son today. My wife and I have been trying for a year.Not some guy who wins 12K in a tourney. If I sat around being jealous of people who win money in poker tournaments I would never get anything done.Seriously, get over yourselves.
Nope, wasn't me.Oh wait, yes it was!I just read the first 9 pages of this thread, and I'm not going to read any more, unless there's some good stuff. I already saw Q's post, which was great, if there's anything better/comparable, let me know. Otherwise, I'm not at work so I don't need to keep myself awake anymore, and this couch is pretty comfor.......... :snoreface:
No one here is trying to fuck a pretentious undergrad lit major.
...but...but...I am a fucking pretentious undergrad lit major!!!Mr. Sparco, you have until 4:00 pm EST to formulate your response. I am deeply sorry for this necessary ultimatum; however, you have left us little recourse. If, by the aforementioned deadline, you cannot fufill your obligations, I will be forced to name a successor to answer pele_br. The brilliance of "twelve" certainly left us hungering for more and it would be a shame to miss out on any future theories you may humbly offer; however, I must do what is best for the FCP community, high school debate clubs, Jeopardy aficionados, and neo-beatniks who've come to rely on you.
How did this thread get so long? Cliff notes please? I haven't read past page 20 or so.
Here ya go....
bkice said:11687022531167488581177vu0.jpgrhine replied:wtfudoinmg4.jpgbkice:11623996331159434782588hr8.jpgeveryone else waited:11713078981170346039907th1.jpgrhine:karate.jpgbkice:voices.jpgchuck & pmj saved the day:1162399707hugcatsfinenoha7.jpgand renae dropped by:cat.jpg
wtf is this?can I get a summary of pages 16-50?
Notes:BKice goes on life ****ing tilt because he only won 12K. BKice expresses himself poorly. People take exception. Huge bitchfight ensues. Thread locked, then unlocked. Hijacked several times, most notably by cat lovers and Shakespeare aficionados. Chucksty comes out of retirement, quotes Eight Below and claims he's either in the desert or on an ice cap somewhere. Further discussion ensues involving random topics and people asking what the thread is about. Featured participants: RenaeDawn, SBRiand, ChuckSty adn a cast of hundreds.That is most of it.
Notes:BKice goes on life ****ing tilt because he only won 12K. BKice expresses himself poorly. People take exception. Huge bitchfight ensues. Thread locked, then unlocked. Hijacked several times, most notably by cat lovers and Shakespeare aficionados. Chucksty comes out of retirement, quotes Eight Below and claims he's either in the desert or on an ice cap somewhere. Further discussion ensues involving random topics and people asking what the thread is about. Featured participants: RenaeDawn, SBRiand, ChuckSty adn a cast of hundreds.That is most of it.
You forgot about the gum.

114 User(s) are browsing this forum (52 Guests and 1 Anonymous Users)61 Members: JSHamm, PMJackson21, Lolli, Fluffdog87, DoinSublime, sandwedge, Mr. Sparco, Tosh, pokerfan1080, dabetka, BigLebowski, James D, Eleusis, mx957, Flushgarden, trussdude, Jordan, Naismith, Young Turk, Jam-Fly, Billy, barrec, dlingdling, Mercury69, Flopn Nutz, TheWynn, sagedecarte, ilovejulie, lifeofpoker, Czech Razor, flyingdonkey, cheesies, msals11, fighter, bipolarbear, Acid_Knight, thehidden, FARGOpokerND, Jargonator, no not baxter, solderz, rivergirl, Gallo, IS97thenuts, Naked_Cowboy, Vtlaxer09, Sheiky, gatortom64, AKS, king1305, dna4ever, FileError404, bdungy22, Snamuh, Morpheus, wp519, Whatever, Waffles2003, yeffy, BobVersion1, 4TeedleMacSir, your duck and cover routine has become quite mundane. Your deadline of 4:00 pm EST on Friday has come and gone and I'm confident everyone here has highly anticipated your eventual return. Perhaps it is fear that you have not responded thus far or simply stage fright of surpassing your orginal brilliance; however, pele_br has shown tremendous patience and in turn please show some respect by counter pointing in a more timely fashion. Originally, I had planned on replacing you in this debate but after much weekend thought realized there can be nothing greater than Mr. Sparco vs pele_br. It has to happen and it will happen.