Bkice 1/4 In Sunday Mulligan On Ftp

There ya go. So what's the big deal?
what? as i just said, if someone says something i disagree with, i will call them out and argue with them all day about it, as i have displayed endless times on this forum. however, nothing like this ever happens at any other forum i frequent, so why exactly i come here is quite a condiddilyundrum
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That is 8, right?

Is that French for "tilt"?

Dude really? Life tilt? grow up

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH this is about life tilt?!?!!?!?Come on guys, it is just one of the many expressions that poker players use nowadays. People say stuff like Go Ice Fishing and Fall In or Get Aids And Die and nobody gets pissed at those expressions because we know they are just kidding around. I mean Aids is a serious deal and alot of people could easily get offended by that expression. When people say GAAD in my opinion it is MUCH worse than saying life ****ing tilt. They are both expressions. They are both not serious. Why would someone all of a sudden go off on Andy for saying life ****ing tilt? Are you guys just looking for anything to stir up a fight with this brown man you love to hate?Like I said earlier, I am 99.99% positive that Andy realizes that stuff like cancer and loss of a parent are worse than his 4th place bad beat. To think otherwise is just absurd. He knows his beat is not that big of a deal in the grand scheme of the world.<3 Baxter
LFT GIFAFI GAAD
what? as i just said, if someone says something i disagree with, i will call them out and argue with them all day about it, as i have displayed endless times on this forum. however, nothing like this ever happens at any other forum i frequent, so why exactly i come here is quite a condiddilyundrum
Yeah, so you see something you disagree with and like to fight about it. Someone sees something you say and disagree with it and tries to fight with you about it and you get all "ban my account I am taking my ball and going home". Well that is what you basically said earlier this afternoon, yet here you are but I hope you get my point. Now, please, don't get mad but this is just something that popped in my head. Maybe other forums don't get that way with you because you actually post there all the time unlike here where you come to show off your poker muscle when you score and then fall back into the shadows until your next big cash? Just an observation, kiddo, nothing to get bent over. I could be wrong.
so you are entitled to your opinion but he isn't entitled to handle something how he sees fit?? :club:
Sure he is. We all are. We all do every day. And how we handle things color how people see us. Isn't that the point of this whole thread? He was seen in an unflattering light because of how he handled something? Reading is fundamental, people. I said I found it interesting that he chose to react to one part of my post but completely ignore what I personally thought was the more relevant part. I can find things interesting. It's allowed. I'm pretty sure it might be in the Constitution. Yep, there it is. Amendment #12.5 - Citizens, especially ones named Renae, are allowed to find things interesting. So, suck on that.Notice it says "citizens" so you Canadians are out of luck. Too bad. It's for the best anyway because Canadians aren't allowed to find things interesting since they decided to give the world Celine Dion.
you realize tommy and i are good friends right? we've had this conversation before, while tommy is much more chill and willing to let things die to avoid confrontation, i will never back down from anything and start confrontations all day long when someone says something i disagree with. no big deal, two different people, but i don't really see what your point is.
You realize Tommy and I are good friends, right?My point is that if you don't like how you're perceived perhaps you should revisit those behaviors that seem to illicit certain reactions from people. Tommy is a good example of how to live without letting the small shit bother you.If you like being bothered, keep it up. You're doing fine.And on a sidenote - You really are confrontational, you know. You assumed a lot of things about me and took a defensive stance accordingly. Not everything they're saying is without merit. You can choose to grow from criticism or you can let it eat a hole in you. Your choice.
I don't quite understand this talk about how all these great players are here willing to help. Since when? Socal has been nice to offer me some help in cash games, which is pretty cool for an asian guy.
Lool. I guess I could include a side of lo mein or beef and broccoli with the help. So sowwwy Meestah Chawwlie.
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH this is about life tilt?!?!!?!?Come on guys, it is just one of the many expressions that poker players use nowadays. People say stuff like Go Ice Fishing and Fall In or Get Aids And Die and nobody gets pissed at those expressions because we know they are just kidding around. I mean Aids is a serious deal and alot of people could easily get offended by that expression. When people say GAAD in my opinion it is MUCH worse than saying life ****ing tilt. They are both expressions. They are both not serious. Why would someone all of a sudden go off on Andy for saying life ****ing tilt? Are you guys just looking for anything to stir up a fight with this brown man you love to hate?Like I said earlier, I am 99.99% positive that Andy realizes that stuff like cancer and loss of a parent are worse than his 4th place bad beat. To think otherwise is just absurd. He knows his beat is not that big of a deal in the grand scheme of the world.<3 Baxter
But when called out on that belief, he was defensive and confrontational. If he'd said that this would have ended 20 pages ago as Speedz and many others have already pointed out.AGAIN FOR EVERYONE'S CLARITY - I'M NOT GIVING MY OPINION OF BKICE AS A PERSON, JUST RECAPPING THE EVENTS AS THEY APPEAR TO SOMEONE WITH NO VESTED INTEREST. If he believes that, why won't he say it so we can all move on?

everyone is officially banned, save for pat for making that fantastic poster of me down here in the arctic. so have fun pat it's gonna be lonely, i am also banned but predominantly for running bad. bkice is banned for.. well he banned himself on at least one occasion but i'm banning him just cause. everyone else i'm banning just cause my new name is david banner.although i don't think i'm going to ban steve7stud he is unbanned because that way him and pat will be here by themselves and pat can try to entertain steve while steve tries to find his ultimate student in pat jackson.also it's way colder than 8 below.. it's like at least frozen weiner cold outside. seriously if i peed i would have a 5 foot sword i could wield.

everyone is officially banned, save for pat for making that fantastic poster of me down here in the arctic. so have fun pat it's gonna be lonely, i am also banned but predominantly for running bad. bkice is banned for.. well he banned himself on at least one occasion but i'm banning him just cause. everyone else i'm banning just cause my new name is david banner.although i don't think i'm going to ban steve7stud he is unbanned because that way him and pat will be here by themselves and pat can try to entertain steve while steve tries to find his ultimate student in pat jackson.also it's way colder than 8 below.. it's like at least frozen weiner cold outside. seriously if i peed i would have a 5 foot sword i could wield.
The cold is making you really funny. Stay down there and continue to post please. Thanks.
Far be it for me to argue with David Banner, but I think Al Smooth should be allowed to stick around too because he is rich.
That's a bit optimistic. Don't you mean elf dagger?
And you. You're the only reason I even feel compelled to continue to argue this point and I'm not sure why. You'd think someone deserving of my praise would at least be able to shotgun a beer without spilling half of it.You.Whatever. I'm messed up in the head.
You can choose to grow from criticism or you can let it eat a hole in you. Your choice.
There's a HUGE difference between constructive criticism and what we have had a TON of in this thread. I agree, and most people would, that growing from constructive criticism is very important, and I guarantee you Andy learns well from constructive criticism. But when people attack him personally (as every criticism of him has been in this thread) he gets defensive and fights back, as most people would do.
And you. You're the only reason I even feel compelled to continue to argue this point and I'm not sure why. You'd think someone deserving of my praise would at least be able to shotgun a beer without spilling half of it.You.Whatever. I'm messed up in the head.
messed up and bannded you are. and do you know what a flambongo is?
There's a HUGE difference between constructive criticism and what we have had a TON of in this thread. I agree, and most people would, that growing from constructive criticism is very important, and I guarantee you Andy learns well from constructive criticism. But when people attack him personally (as every criticism of him has been in this thread) he gets defensive and fights back, as most people would do.
If neither side is willing to come half way, we are at an impasse.There you go.That's the end of the reiterating.Thread done now, right?
lol @ someone who has 12k posts telling someone else to go out and experience the world.
lol @ somebody making this joke once again 2 hours after it was originally made. still funny though.
there has been some construction critisicsm... albeit not a ton. and it certainly didn't start that way. but banned nonetheless. and also nm...