Bkice 1/4 In Sunday Mulligan On Ftp

Have to say I take BKs side on this, but only because it was his honest reaction right after it happened. He is playing to win, anything else is not acceptable. That's the correct attitude to have here IMO.If he posted this next week than I think the flames would be in order.But right after it happened/ Way too much to ask a person to be humble and contrite.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That is 8, right?

Is that French for "tilt"?

Dude really? Life tilt? grow up

This has nothing to do with jealousy. Feel free to head to:http://www.pokerhaus.com/forum
I don't post there, or plan to, but loooooooool at this not being about jealousy. So what are you feeling when you see a kid getting 25k+ and like 31242554k last week? Don't kid yourself, we're all feeling jealous. Some people don't want to be satisfied with just making a FT. Have you noticed that most of the top players around here, not just Andy, are never pleased when they don't win and show their bad beat?This is a lot of money we're all playing for, if Daniel lost a big pot in a WPT championship this way, would you be saying "well Daniel you're just a crybaby whiner, you just won 120k for 6th place that's more than us $20 MTTers play?" Nah, I guarantee 95% of the posters would be sympathetic towards him.
I don't post there, or plan to, but loooooooool at this not being about jealousy. So what are you feeling when you see a kid getting 25k+ and like 31242554k last week? Don't kid yourself, we're all feeling jealous. Some people don't want to be satisfied with just making a FT. Have you noticed that most of the top players around here, not just Andy, are never pleased when they don't win and show their bad beat?This is a lot of money we're all playing for, if Daniel lost a big pot in a WPT championship this way, would you be saying "well Daniel you're just a crybaby whiner, you just won 120k for 6th place that's more than us $20 MTTers play?" Nah, I guarantee 95% of the posters would be sympathetic towards him.
I am not jealous. Why does everyone or anyone have to be jealous? I don't quite understand that. I have already stated what bothers me and it has nothing to do with the amount of money he wins. There are plenty of people on here just as good if not better who carry themselves in a better way. You being one of them. You can be pissed, you can be bummed over that hand but you can post your reaction to it and other things without acting like you are gods gift to poker. Cause seriously, noone in this topic is gods gift to poker.Regarding the Daniel comment. You are right, 95% of the posters suck on DN's teet any chance they get. I got a post somewhere in one of the "DN is having a bad year" topics where I clearly posted that I did not feel sorry for the guy making bank and traveling the world. Yeah it sucks to not be winning but boo freaking hoo. I also have to expect that DN may be frustrated but he never would act like a child about it at least not in the open.

All Bkice did was comment on his frustration in a thread that was made about him. If its not jealousy that has started this arguement towards him it is stupidity. To say he is showing any attitude or no humility when he is simply defending himself is ridic. I am also shocked that a poker forum is full of people that don't understand his frustration at not winning regardless the buy in.

Have to say I take BKs side on this, but only because it was his honest reaction right after it happened. He is playing to win, anything else is not acceptable. That's the correct attitude to have here IMO.If he posted this next week than I think the flames would be in order.But right after it happened/ Way too much to ask a person to be humble and contrite.
I agree with this.... I don't see anything wrong with someone getting this frustrated because they did not win. I am in no way on Bkice's nuts as some people put it but its obvious he takes his game seriously and if he did not he wouldn't be as successful as he is. We all have different scales when it comes to our BR but its all the same when it comes down to booking a win.
I'm about to make a Chris Crocker-esque video in defense of BKice. He seems like a friendly brown bear.
lol
Yes, but balloon guy you are missing the main point of this thread which is that we are supposed to run our honest reactions past Rhinestone Cowboy before having them so that he may tell us what emotion we should be experiencing. Please take heed.
I also have to expect that DN may be frustrated but he never would act like a child about it at least not in the open.
Um, actually, you're wrong. After busting in like 5th or something in one of his two FTs at this year's WSOP he told the reporter to never congratulate him (or poker players) I forget for not winning. He said something like condolences are more in order. He did it with a smile as I remember but he was obviously pissed and just wanted out of there.BK could've handled it better but I understand why he didn't.
I'm about to make a Chris Crocker-esque video in defense of BKice. He seems like a friendly brown bear.
You know how much you love me for the Tuff Fish ringtones? I would love you twice as much if you made a video like that. I have to agree with Balloon Guy, we all play to win and if we don't we're pissed. The point of it being $10 or $100k makes no difference. (or shouldn't)
Yes, but balloon guy you are missing the main point of this thread which is that we are supposed to run our honest reactions past Rhinestone Cowboy before having them so that he may tell us what emotion we should be experiencing. Please take heed.
Rhinestone's a good dude. This is just an understandable reaction that we all are feeling because Hillary Clinton has a remote chance of becoming President.
Rhinestone's a good dude. This is just an understandable reaction that we all are feeling because Hillary Clinton has a remote chance of becoming President.
goddamit
Speedz99 will read a thread about bkice any damn time Speedz99 wants to.
You're in the wrong section of the forum. This is General Poker, not OT General.Ummm... because Dogpatch said so!or... can ya smell what Dogpatch is cookin'?
All Bkice did was comment on his frustration in a thread that was made about him. If its not jealousy that has started this arguement towards him it is stupidity. To say he is showing any attitude or no humility when he is simply defending himself is ridic. I am also shocked that a poker forum is full of people that don't understand his frustration at not winning regardless the buy in.
I agree. It's ridic...total ridic.I'd stick around, but I really don't know how much of this conversash I can handle.
i ****ing got 4th in the tilt mulligan and 2nd in the bodog 100k... life ****ing tilt
I didn't know the above qualified for life tilet. I always thought life tilt was reserved for something like losing a parent, car blowing up beyond repair, and/or a medical mis-diagnosis that leads to a serious infection and a large medical bill in the same month.
I didn't know the above qualified for life tilet. I always thought life tilt was reserved for something like losing a parent, car blowing up beyond repair, and/or a medical mis-diagnosis that leads to a serious infection and a large medical bill in the same month.
Is that French for "tilt"?
  • Like 1