• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That is 8, right?

Is that French for "tilt"?

Dude really? Life tilt? grow up

I may sign up at the pokherhouse...bkice: 2 outs on the river to chop the pot. this was for over 2/3 the chips in play 4 handed at the FT of the mulligan... woulda been 3 handed with stacks of 150k and 650k. whatthe****no not baxter: post the nice hands that got u there :club:bkice: are you just purposefully trying to be as big a piece of garbage as you can these days dude? seriously, suck my ****ing ****

i'm referencing the concept that it would be damn near impossible to make the FT of a 750 person $200 tournament without sucking out more than once, yet he seems absolutely scandalized that i would not realize i sucked out to get to the FT. anytime you see anyone at a final table, you can pretty much assume they sucked out to get there, and it's not like they (or i) don't know it. that's the nature of tournament poker, you make good long term decisions and try to get your money in good and win flips, and occasionally, things work out for the best and you make final tables. very often you bust early in tournaments with way the best hand, sometimes you suck out with the worst hand, but obviously i am getting it better more often than not lately, so i'm not sure what your point is.
and yes, of course he should have folded, i will pretty much never have worse than a naked jack here and will sometimes have AJ, sometimes have a flush, and sometimes be freerolling with JcX or Jx_c. playing a huge pot for 2/3 the chips in play where you can be at best chopping is pretty horrible poker.and not to say pwnasaurus isn't very good - he is. however, i think he played this hand pretty horrible, and it is a shame he hit his 1 of his 2 outs on the river.
2 outs on the river to chop the pot. this was for over 2/3 the chips in play 4 handed at the FT of the mulligan...
Wasn't it a 3 outer ?...Maybe I'm missing something...Either way...Tough Beat and I can see your P.O.V. Bkice...-Dan
Let me try to use smaller words. You play in a tournament. There are 9 people left. You hit a 3 outer to stay alive. You "should" have won 2k. You get sucked out on in 3rd place. You win 12k. You cry. See where I am going?
You're a DB.He won 12k because of me!AINEC!
i'm referencing the concept that it would be damn near impossible to make the FT of a 750 person $200 tournament without sucking out more than once, yet he seems absolutely scandalized that i would not realize i sucked out to get to the FT. anytime you see anyone at a final table, you can pretty much assume they sucked out to get there, and it's not like they (or i) don't know it. that's the nature of tournament poker, you make good long term decisions and try to get your money in good and win flips, and occasionally, things work out for the best and you make final tables. very often you bust early in tournaments with way the best hand, sometimes you suck out with the worst hand, but obviously i am getting it better more often than not lately, so i'm not sure what your point is.
So we are back to it being about the $ amount?You've made my point. You sucked out to get to the some of the FT's, and you won 6 figures over the past week or so. All you said after that wasn't "wow, I am playing well", but "fucking life tilt".Out of curiousity, what did happen to finish 4th in that tourney?
So we are back to it being about the $ amount?You've made my point. You sucked out to get to the some of the FT's, and you won 6 figures over the past week or so. All you said after that wasn't "wow, I am playing well", but "****ing life tilt".Out of curiousity, what did happen to finish 4th in that tourney?
no, the $200 was to reference the quality of play, cuz i think it might be possible in a 750 person $5 tournament to maybe make a FT getting it in as a coinflip or better the entire tournament, but in a $200, i think it would be impossible. again dude, stop looking for every single thing i say to point something out, just ignore the bkice rail thread next time and you will have a more happy, peaceful life as a resultof the 4 people left, two were very good (mcshove and pwnasaurus) and one was playing like we were 9 handed at the wsop me table (super nitty), yet the super nitty guy, despite constantly blinding down and never playing hands, managed to double up like 3 or 4 times and me and him were about even with pwnasaurus slightly above us and mcshove with a big cl... mcshove raised utg, two folds to me in bb, and i shoved A5o with about 35% of my stack in the middle. meh, he had just switched into a hyper aggro gear and had just picked up about 300k in chips without showdown so i really don't mind my shove and would almost certainly do it again. he had A9o, w/e
stop looking for every single thing i say to point something out, just ignore the bkice rail thread next time and you will have a more happy, peaceful life as a result
Sorry, I think I need to point out that he most likely isn't too emotionally involved as you believe he is. I could be wrong, but I would bet the, well $5 in my pocket since I am a hobo, that he is happy and peaceful.
Sorry, I think I need to point out that he most likely isn't too emotionally involved as you believe he is. I could be wrong, but I would bet the, well $5 in my pocket since I am a hobo, that he is happy and peaceful.
that may be true, but it's pretty much guaranteed he would be more happy and peaceful spending his time doing something of value that he actually enjoyed, unless of course he enjoys endlessly flaming people online, in which case, see you next time friend!
Jealousy is hilarious :D nice run Andy
lol, your name immediately reminded me about blackjack, and then i was very sad there is no blackjack to drown my sorrow in nearby........ thanks though :club:
that may be true, but it's pretty much guaranteed he would be more happy and peaceful spending his time doing something of value that he actually enjoyed, unless of course he enjoys endlessly flaming people online, in which case, see you next time friend!
And you would probobly be more happy and peaceful over at the peaukerhouuse where noone questions your rants.
I will attempt to do this in the nicest way possible but people have the tendency it seems to make a mountain out of a mole hill. You are a good player. No doubt. I come into the BKiCe topics to see how well you did. And good for you, they usually turn out very well for you. But what rubs some people the wrong way is your arrogance and your lack of maturity at times. The whole "woe is me, some donkey got the better of me in one hand and got his pic up on a site even though he sucks waa waaa waaa" is lame to be quite honest. Sure I am not your age. Sure I am not a great poker player. Sure I play the micro-limits. I do so because that is my choice. I have a family, I have cars, I have a home, I have bills, I have responsibility and at this moment in my life my BR goes to those things. Later down the road I will have more money to make my run but that is besides the point. The point is that you come off as an arrogant prick who wants people to bow down to him. Maybe that is not your intention but in the time I have been here I have seen you get frazzled by any criticism that goes against you. It's all right though, DN does the same. You kind of gotta expect people to react to you sometimes though. I can't honestly believe you are that naive. Anyway, good luck in the future, maybe one day I will get lucky to sat into one of them huge $200 tourney's I keep hearing about and suck out on you.And if it hasn't been answered yet while I was typing this up...what did happen to finish 4th in that tourney?
And you would probobly be more happy and peaceful over at the peaukerhouuse where noone questions your rants.
rants? but dude, earlier in the thread, you admitted fcp was basically a bbv forum to all high stakes forum who used to take this forum seriously (to mind, the whole debaucle with steve7stud having to withdraw his training offer is a perfect example of what i'm talking about), and this is a thread about me being 4 handed at the FT of a major sunday tournament, so why wouldn't that hand, and the obligatory bitching that comes with it, go in this thread?
rants? but dude, earlier in the thread, you admitted fcp was basically a bbv forum to all high stakes forum who used to take this forum seriously (to mind, the whole debaucle with steve7stud having to withdraw his training offer is a perfect example of what i'm talking about), and this is a thread about me being 4 handed at the FT of a major sunday tournament, so why wouldn't that hand, and the obligatory bitching that comes with it, go in this thread?
Is the bolded English?I said that it WASN'T just a BBV forum to us, just in your blood shot eyes. Steve7Stud is another story...offering to take on students without posting the cost is the nutz. This thread is one of many that you end up in, not to say I played well and won X, but ;lasjdfl;ksjfdl;kdsjaf I got sucked out on and should have won.