Did Derek Jeter Give Jessica Alba Herpes?

I didn't know who she was until she was fucking him, you think Alba would want to get pregnant?
I don't think Alba wants to get pregnant, but I don't think Brady's baby-mamma did either. Anyways, we're not only talking about actresses on Alba's level of fame and fortune...I'm sure Jeter has banged many a woman below Moynahan's level.
I don't think Alba wants to get pregnant, but I don't think Brady's baby-mamma did either. Anyways, we're not only talking about actresses on Alba's level of fame and fortune...I'm sure Jeter has banged many a woman below Moynahan's level.
Just saying that on average an attractive actress in her mid 20's isn't going to want to get knocked up and throw off filming schedules, looks, etc etc etc...
Just saying that on average an attractive actress in her mid 20's isn't going to want to get knocked up and throw off filming schedules, looks, etc etc etc...
I don't disagree with this. I was disagreeing with the fact that you seemed to disagree with someone who said that a guy like Jeter should be extra safe in that area. Disagree.
I don't disagree with this. I was disagreeing with the fact that you seemed to disagree with someone who said that a guy like Jeter should be extra safe in that area. Disagree.
I don't think he shouldn't be safe, I'm just thinking someone like Jessica Alba/Biel is going to be worried enough about getting pregnant that if they are gonna let him slip it in the cooter that they are probably using some birth control and not trying to trap him with pregnancy.
That blonde A-Rod was caught with in Canada is a stripper from Iowa, so, it stands to reason that Jeter's probably hitting some similarly low fi poon on the side.

and fwiw, I said when he was banging random super hot chicks, NOT famous actresses. Alba has her own $ and reasons not to get knocked up, but do you really think X hot chick that's waitressing at some crap bar and hooks up with him isn't looking for the mobneys?

I don't think he shouldn't be safe, I'm just thinking someone like Jessica Alba/Biel is going to be worried enough about getting pregnant that if they are gonna let him slip it in the cooter that they are probably using some birth control and not trying to trap him with pregnancy.
You said "actresses". Bridget Moynahan is an actress (even though you hadn't heard of her). She just had Tom Brady's baby. That's why I posted the picture. Now you have qualified your comment by saying you meant Alba/Biel types.I think we should move on.
Can we hug first?
thi is out of control
As long as you understand that I don't do weak hugs. I get in there for the real thing...squeezing, full-body, haven't-seen-another-human-being-for-two-years kind of hugs.
Hire a hooker. Lets go crazy. Get some coke.
Anyone else think that Wang's ex did fuck Jeter, but she doesn't want people to think she's a slut (even though she does want them to think she's cool for hooking up with him)?Seriously...no girl has ever hooked up with and gotten naked for that guy without some form of insertion taking place.
I called her everyday for like a week when I heard about it, BEGGING her to admit to me that she fucked him. There's no emotional connection left between the two of us, so it's not like she'd feel she needs to spare my feelings, but she still says she didn't do it. I talked to one of our mutual friends who was involved, and she said that my ex went upstairs with him, then came down like 30 minutes later 3/4s dressed, gathered up the girls, and jetted like she stole something. I think my ex was dating somebody at the time, and she's not a very terrible person, so she may have just had a crisis of conscience and decided she couldn't go through with fucking Derek Jeter. Believe me: I want more than ANYTHING for my ex to have fucked Derek Jeter, but I don't think she did. I just don't think she fucked Derek Jeter.Wang
My ex girlfriend hooked up with him. I don't think she fucked him, because she totally wussed out, but she definitely got naked in front of him. I was never more disappointed in my LIFE than when I found out she didn't fuck him. I mean, how awesome would that have been? "Hey girls. Not into me? Well, a I dated a girl that Derek Jeter fucked for two years. Wait... they didn't fuck for two years -- though that WOULD be awesome, especially for me since I dated her, right? No, we dated for two years. The girl and me. Not me and Derek Jeter. Even though I probably would date him, even though I'm straight and hate the Yankees. It's not like I'm gay, but are you telling me YOU wouldn't date, like, Oprah or some other broad? Except if Oprah was hot?""Hey... hey girls? Where you going?"
B+Little too desperate and wordy. Lacks the zing of an A. That said, solid effort, and props for integrating the one-sided conversation.
I called her everyday for like a week when I heard about it, BEGGING her to admit to me that she fucked him. There's no emotional connection left between the two of us, so it's not like she'd feel she needs to spare my feelings, but she still says she didn't do it. I talked to one of our mutual friends who was involved, and she said that my ex went upstairs with him, then came down like 30 minutes later 3/4s dressed, gathered up the girls, and jetted like she stole something. I think my ex was dating somebody at the time, and she's not a very terrible person, so she may have just had a crisis of conscience and decided she couldn't go through with fucking Derek Jeter. Believe me: I want more than ANYTHING for my ex to have fucked Derek Jeter, but I don't think she did. I just don't think she fucked Derek Jeter.Wang
she didand jessica alba doesn't have herpes. I've been tested recently and I'm clean.
I'm pretty sure she's never used that strap-on on herself
oh I beg to diff... god damn it. you're right.as an addendum to this post I feel I should mention that in the event that I was ever alone in a room with jessica alba and she presented a herpes covered strap on dildo and insinuated that she would like to use it on me, it would go up my ass quicker than reverse diarrhea. (a herpes encrusted anal dildo and reverse diarrhea. now THAT'S an wonderful image for a monday morning.)