Did Derek Jeter Give Jessica Alba Herpes?

http://www.gambling911.com/Did-Yankees%20D...pes-081107.htmlDid Yankees Derek Jeter Give Jessica Alba Herpes?Ever since Jessica Alba disclosed that she had herpes, news has spread like wildfire (and hopefully, not like herpes) that Yankees star Derek Jeter could be the suspect. The stories have been circulating for the past few days.An AOL Fan House blog entry mentions that a representative from LARagMag.com appeared on the The Adam Carolla Show and disclosed the following:Jessica Alba (before she was Jessica Alba) used to date Derek Jeter, the serial celebrity dater, who plays for the NY Yankees. Well, our source worked for Cash Warren, her ex, and had to refill her Valtrex prescription for her on a regular basis! Guess who she got it from...that's right...dirty Derek Jeter.You know what this means don't YOU?!! All of his other famous relationships could have contracted the STD TOO! Derek's most famous sexual conquest include Mariah Carey, Jessica Alba, Vanessa Minnillo and most recently Jessica Biel. Which means JT could have it AAAHHH!!The Herpes Simplex disease is sexually transmitted. Herpes can be contracted through direct skin contact with an infected person. The virus travels through tiny breaks in the skin or mucous membranes in the mouth (HSV-1) and genital areas (HSV-2), however healthy skin and mucous membranes are normally an effective barrier to infection.However, in the case of mucous membranes, even microscopic abrasions are sufficient to expose the nerve endings into which the virus splices itself. This is why most herpes transmission happens in mucous membranes, or in areas of the body where mucous membranes and normal skin merge (e.g., the corners of the mouth).Individuals like Derek Jeter, who are known to sleep with various women, who in turn could be labeled as "promiscuous", stand greater odds of contracting and passing on Herpes Simplex disease. There are no confirmations that Jeter has Herpes, however.
User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)3 Members: PatO'Brien, theresa113, grocery_monyI'm so fuckin into you
hahahahahaLets hire a hooker. Lets get crazy, lets do some coke
Even if it's not credible it's hilarious. Would you really be surprised if a guy who gets around the way Jeter has hasn't picked up a disease or two?
I cant tell if I hate him more or like him now
One of my gal friends had sex with Derek Jeter.That's all I got.
My ex girlfriend hooked up with him. I don't think she fucked him, because she totally wussed out, but she definitely got naked in front of him. I was never more disappointed in my LIFE than when I found out she didn't fuck him. I mean, how awesome would that have been? "Hey girls. Not into me? Well, a I dated a girl that Derek Jeter fucked for two years. Wait... they didn't fuck for two years -- though that WOULD be awesome, especially for me since I dated her, right? No, we dated for two years. The girl and me. Not me and Derek Jeter. Even though I probably would date him, even though I'm straight and hate the Yankees. It's not like I'm gay, but are you telling me YOU wouldn't date, like, Oprah or some other broad? Except if Oprah was hot?""Hey... hey girls? Where you going?"Wang

If you were Derek Jeter, banging all these random super-hot chicks, don't you think you'd want to be wearing 3 condoms most of the time? Not as much for the disease factor (though apparently that should have been a consideration) but when you're a dude that's making $25 mil a year, do you really think you can trust a chick when she tells you she's on the pill or whatever? Having Jeter's kid would be insta-meal-ticket for the next 21 years.

If you were Derek Jeter, banging all these random super-hot chicks, don't you think you'd want to be wearing 3 condoms most of the time? Not as much for the disease factor (though apparently that should have been a consideration) but when you're a dude that's making $25 mil a year, do you really think you can trust a chick when she tells you she's on the pill or whatever? Having Jeter's kid would be insta-meal-ticket for the next 84 years.
fyp

Anyone else think that Wang's ex did fuck Jeter, but she doesn't want people to think she's a slut (even though she does want them to think she's cool for hooking up with him)?Seriously...no girl has ever hooked up with and gotten naked for that guy without some form of insertion taking place.

If you were Derek Jeter, banging all these random super-hot chicks, don't you think you'd want to be wearing 3 condoms most of the time? Not as much for the disease factor (though apparently that should have been a consideration) but when you're a dude that's making $25 mil a year, do you really think you can trust a chick when she tells you she's on the pill or whatever? Having Jeter's kid would be insta-meal-ticket for the next 21 years.
He is banging actresses, they don't want to get pregnant and long term some of them may make a lot more than he does.