I'm Really Curious About This..

Do you consider Jewish folks..  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Hi!

• Their own race/ethnicity.
    • Strictly a religion.
    • A race/ethnicity that typically follows Judaism as a religion.
    • A plague on the masses.

Jews are a distinct ethnicity (with their own subcategories) who also happen to have a very old, native religion that people of other ethnicities are able to practice.Some people are more adept at spotting them than others (with the Ashkenazim being harder to pick, given their European traits). I personally happen to have a world class Jew-Radar and would pit it against anyone on the planet. There is a book called "What is a Jew" by Morris Kertzer that is a worthy read, for anyone curious about the people who manage your finances. asdf43212.jpgHere's an example of bush-league Jew spottinghttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_JY3esLeEUI saw one of his other videos and said "LOL. Jew." I looked through his uploads to find a video that would confirm it. In this video, someone certifies his Jewiness (His last name is "Cantor") and starts talking about their time at camp with "Sara Fishbein".From there, Jew Spotting gets far more complex.

Jews are a distinct ethnicity (with their own subcategories) who also happen to have a very old, native religion that people of other ethnicities are able to practice.
Yeah, this is right.

Jews and Italians are basically the same race of people. Lenny Bruce had a whole sketch about that; from my own life experiences, I'm inclined to agree.Jews tend to be a bit more stable, more ethnocentric and better at math, Italians tend to be a bit more creative, more integrated into the culture at large and have better looking women, but pound for pound, they're the only people who are truly compatible with each other.There are a few other breeds of hand-talkers like Greeks, Lebanese, the whiter varieties of the Euro-Latin races like Argentinian or Brazilian, Turks or Persians who are kinda in this group, but Jews and Italians are by far the closest match and are like two greedy peas in a fat little pod.

voted. some one should make this same poll about agnostics or atheists. now that would be an interesting poll.
Not really.In that atheism and agnosticism aren't religions or beliefs (unless you mean "hard" atheism).They are natural states, and are no more philosophical or faith based at heart than not believing in the tooth fairy or donkey kong.