rakeback question

I've had an account on party for a while now. Signed up before I knew anything about poker and especially about rakeback programs. Is it impossible for me to sign up for one now?

on party, if you've already registered your account (mailing address, etc.) and play for real money, then YES.however, you can still sign up at any party skin and get rakeback on those (e.g. empire, eurobet, etc.).aseem

Yeah like the pp's said if you want rake back from party you'll have to go with another skin. Try using: http://www.raketracker.com/site/main/index.phpThey have a pretty good offer for Eurobet and the ring games are the same as they are over at party. Just make sure when you download the new skin your old Party skin is deleted from your hard drive. They don't like you to go back and sign up for rake back once you've been a member of one of their other sites. Good luck. I hope you find what you’re looking for. Sincerly, ~J~

I was looking at Rake Rebate Review and noticed a few have Absolute Poker...a site I am interested in. I am curious though...if I sign up through them, am I still able to use the 50% bonus that Absolute is offering or do you loose that with the rake back?Thanks for helping out the newbie.Mike

I recommed pokersourceonline.com and joining there frequent flopper program. I think its 27.5% back. I do it at ulimate bet but i get there pso points. Im only 5k away form a free ipod! Maybe u can get me over the hump use kidsabo17 as a referral!

Yeah like the pp's said if you want rake back from party you'll have to go with another skin. Try using: http://www.raketracker.com/site/main/index.phpThey have a pretty good offer for Eurobet and the ring games are the same as they are over at party. Just make sure when you download the new skin your old Party skin is deleted from your hard drive. They don't like you to go back and sign up for rake back once you've been a member of one of their other sites. Good luck. I hope you find what you’re looking for. Sincerly, ~J~
anybody wanna offer up a referral name for when i sign up?
I was looking at Rake Rebate Review and noticed a few have Absolute Poker...a site I am interested in. I am curious though...if I sign up through them, am I still able to use the 50% bonus that Absolute is offering or do you loose that with the rake back?Thanks for helping out the newbie.Mike
As far as I know, whenever you sign up for a rake rebate, it's not a promotion from the site itself, but rather from a company that has an agreement with the site. i.e., Empire Poker (for instance) might give, as a referral type bonus, 50% of the rake from each player referred to them by a certain site. That site gives 25% to the people that sign up through them as an incentive to get people to do so.That answer was far too long...lemme sum that up for you again, but this time not as wordy:You should still be able to use the 50% bonus on Absolute. :-)
As far as I know, whenever you sign up for a rake rebate, it's not a promotion from the site itself, but rather from a company that has an agreement with the site. i.e., Empire Poker (for instance) might give, as a referral type bonus, 50% of the rake from each player referred to them by a certain site. That site gives 25% to the people that sign up through them as an incentive to get people to do so.That answer was far too long...lemme sum that up for you again, but this time not as wordy:You should still be able to use the 50% bonus on Absolute. :-)
Furthermore, Absolute is the best site to have rakeback on. I think every other site deducts bonuses from your monthly gross revenue (MGR). But Absoulte does not. Basically that means that you will get rakeback at the same time that you're working off your bonuses. With the party skins, your bonus is subtracted from your MGR, so after you clear your bonus you will have to generate alot of rake so that the poker site essentially gets their money back on the bonus before you get any rakeback.This is why it is not of any help to have rakeback on Party Poker (unless you play relatively high limits). Because they offer so many bonuses and reloads, you'd rarely be able to get your MGR in the positive and so you'd never actually get any rakeback. If you want rakeback on the party skin network, sign up on Eurobet. Their signup bonus is small and they do not offer reloads.