My Ebay Auction

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I bid £5 which is about the same as $1000.
1 canadian dollar = 1 us dollar nowo wait ur talking about euros....kind of the same thing

15 seconds would be a LONNNNG time to get tased. What do they normally apply, a couple seconds of shock? And it drops them like a bad habit. That would be super seizure city. (can't wait to see the video).

15 seconds would be a LONNNNG time to get tased. What do they normally apply, a couple seconds of shock? And it drops them like a bad habit. That would be super seizure city. (can't wait to see the video).
I had seizures when I was a kid. Really not that bad. Not fun, but at least this time I would be getting some sort of payoff. Last time there was just drool,pee in the pants and no chance at a second date.

This is all a clever ploy to rub my face into the money I lost when in the post 9-11 stock market, I thought TSAR was overvalued so I put my security money into TVIN which had a small rise followed by a fall, whereas taser stock would have made me rich erNH I guess

To be tased for 15 seconds and not be in danger of dying you'd have to put it at such a low wattage that it wouldn't even be that funny to watch.A short burst of a really high wattage would be much much funnier. The initial fall is the best...watching someone wriggling on the ground gets old fast...after 10 seconds the laughter would be over and it would be really awkward.Just trying to help.

To be tased for 15 seconds and not be in danger of dying you'd have to put it at such a low wattage that it wouldn't even be that funny to watch.A short burst of a really high wattage would be much much funnier. The initial fall is the best...watching someone wriggling on the ground gets old fast...after 10 seconds the laughter would be over and it would be really awkward.Just trying to help.
Noted. Lets change it to 10 seconds at medium or 5 at high. Thanks for caring about my life. You're a good dude.
Modified the listing,i dare say you will like the results.
Noted. Lets change it to 10 seconds at medium or 5 at high. Thanks for caring about my life. You're a good dude.
Well I also understand you're a smart enough guy to find out from a doctorb exactly how strong and for how long you could do it and be safe. Man, now that I think about it, even five full seconds seems like a relatively long time.. I kind of hope this will happen, but I really don't think anyone will be willing to pay enough for it. I actually can't even believe I'm giving serious responses to what is either a complete joke or a serious idea that most likely will never happen.
watching someone wriggling on the ground gets old fast...after 10 seconds the laughter would be over and it would be really awkward.
This is clearly wrong.Some of us would be laughing *harder* when it started getting awkward.
Well I also understand you're a smart enough guy to find out from a doctorb exactly how strong and for how long you could do it and be safe. Man, now that I think about it, even five full seconds seems like a relatively long time.. I kind of hope this will happen, but I really don't think anyone will be willing to pay enough for it. I actually can't even believe I'm giving serious responses to what is either a complete joke or a serious idea that most likely will never happen.
Most of the footage I have seen of people getting it is right around the 10 second range. Apparently, it hurts pretty bad..how long did they tase that dude for? At least 6 0r 7 seconds, went from belligerent a-hole to "OW, OW,OW" pretty quick. I got the idea whne I was discussing with people at work what they would get tased for, what there price was. 1,000 seemed to be the starting point. What we really need is some of DN's more hardcore sicko gambling friends looking to have some fun.