Poker Stars Echecks

Does anyone know what's happening with eChecks on Stars? I made 2 small deposits that went through on Stars but were never deducted from my account. And now it says that eChecks are unavailable. I really don't want to go through ePassporte because that takes so long. Any other suggestions for depositing money?

Does anyone know what's happening with eChecks on Stars? I made 2 small deposits that went through on Stars but were never deducted from my account. And now it says that eChecks are unavailable. I really don't want to go through ePassporte because that takes so long. Any other suggestions for depositing money?
Unless pokerstars accepts your credit/debit cards or you can find a working visa giftcard, its epassporte.Alternatively, win a freeroll.Alternatively, send me cash and I *promise* to ship you money. :club:
Did you ever stop to think that maybe the reason why echecks are unavailable has something to do with the fact that both times you used echecks, the checks never went through your account?Didn't think so.
Did you ever stop to think that maybe the reason why echecks are unavailable has something to do with the fact that both times you used echecks, the checks never went through your account?Didn't think so.
So here's a different spin on the question... any idea/thoughts on how long it will take for them to take the money out of the bank accounts? I have to keep reminding myself that that's actually not my money anymore... lol

Just for the record, I FINALLY GOT MY 3K WITHDRAWAL today in my account. It took 3 and a half weeks.Always get a paper check.

So here's a different spin on the question... any idea/thoughts on how long it will take for them to take the money out of the bank accounts? I have to keep reminding myself that that's actually not my money anymore... lol
I've heard quite a while. You might email support and ask if they have a timeline or you might just ask for details about your account. I guess I'm assuming you're stupid, if you haven't contacted support already and came here first.I'm so glad the week's almost over.
Well seeing as you asked so nicely, yes I did think this has something to do with it. I had used eChecks several times before and it worked just fine. I was simplyl asking if someone knew what was causing the issue. I don't recall asking for smart a@* comments. I get enough of those from my wife.
I've heard quite a while. You might email support and ask if they have a timeline or you might just ask for details about your account. I guess I'm assuming you're stupid, if you haven't contacted support already and came here first.I'm so glad the week's almost over.
I would think so, you seem cranky!