why would you wanna watch tj cloutier play razz?
I've been playing a lot of razz lately and would like to watch that episode again with some more apreciation for the game and to see if I can pick up any tips.If there's anybody else who is like me and interested in watching poker that isn't NLHE, I did stumble upon ESPN's coverage of the 2004 2-7 tourny on YouTune. I don't remember that ever being on tv... they must have produced it and decided against airing it. Here's the link to the first of 5 parts:
I've been playing a lot of razz lately and would like to watch that episode again with some more apreciation for the game and to see if I can pick up any tips.If there's anybody else who is like me and interested in watching poker that isn't NLHE, I did stumble upon ESPN's coverage of the 2004 2-7 tourny on YouTune. I don't remember that ever being on tv... they must have produced it and decided against airing it. Here's the link to the first of 5 parts:
nice, thanks for posting that link, never seen that before
Hehe, you're not going to believe this but I can't find the invite thing. I swore I saw it the other day. Whenever I do find it I will send you one.
Don't worry about it, I just invited him!edit: BTW, the razz in the 2004 prelim events.
Hehe, you're not going to believe this but I can't find the invite thing. I swore I saw it the other day. Whenever I do find it I will send you one.
Edit: kkot is on the case. By the way how do you invite. I've been trying to find it for the past 15 minutes but with no luck.
Edit: kkot is on the case. By the way how do you invite. I've been trying to find it for the past 15 minutes but with no luck.
I think you might have to be a power user, but I could be way off. There is a link in that area with your ratio for invites.
Hey, does anybody know if ESPN's coverage of the Razz tourny that TJ won a few years ago is available on-line anywhere? It doesn't seem to be on YouTube, and I don't know where else to look.Any ideas?
www.pokertube.com has an assload of poker coverage..
You have no idea how many times I've thought about how cool it would be to see 2-7 televised.I watch a TON of poker, and have never seen this.Thank you for this little gem.
You have no idea how many times I've thought about how cool it would be to see 2-7 televised.I watch a TON of poker, and have never seen this.Thank you for this little gem.
:club: was a great time killer at work tonight.. ty!
I just watched the first part. The hand between Lederer and Chiang... are those reads crazy or what?