The A I N E C Thread

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thought provoking statements > completely obvious statements
You can stand under my umbrella.
people who really hate each other on the internet > people who kinda hate each other in real life
...But you... YOU can be my Cinderella.
since om one of the 6,238,984,864 people who dont have a clue what you mena.....what do you mean?
I still don't get it either, so let me know if you find out Chrozzo.Football (soccer) > Every other sportAINECEDIT: check the Bkice LFT thread for more info on the Mr.Sparco/pele_br situation. Apparently people are expecting something... :club:
I still don't get it either, so let me know if you find out Chrozzo.Football (soccer) > Every other sportAINECEDIT: check the Bkice LFT thread for more info on the Mr.Sparco/pele_br situation. Apparently people are expecting something... :club:
I'm starting to like Rugby, so.... Rugby>Soccer (the sport of little girls)
I'm starting to like Rugby, so.... Rugby>Soccer (the sport of little girls)
Little girls..hehehehe LOL. Don't get me wrong, I love american football, I really like rugby too, but saying "soccer" is a sport for little girls... meh, practically the whole world disagrees with that.
Little girls..hehehehe LOL. Don't get me wrong, I love american football, I really like rugby too, but saying "soccer" is a sport for little girls... meh, practically the whole world disagrees with that.
I know, it was just to get a rise. In America though, it seems that soccer is only played by girls.I do actually like watching the occasional soccer game, but I hate it when guys fake an injury or make a fall look worse than it is to draw a penalty.
Don't argue with Dogpatch. He will choke you out AND get turned on by it.

4 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 1 Anonymous Users)3 Members: ShakeZuma, CardWarfare, yeffygo to work!and girls that play soccer are typically ridiculously hot. at least in my high school girl banging experience. not that I've done that. nope.

4 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 1 Anonymous Users)3 Members: ShakeZuma, CardWarfare, yeffygo to work!
It's Friday bitches. No class for me, and no work til 5. I'm sitting in my boxers eating Doritos.Speaking of which...Sitting in one's boxers eating Doritos listening to the Rhianna/Chris Brown remix of "Umbrella" > Sitting fully clothed eating standard potato chips listening to the original version of Rhianna's "Umbrella.
4 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 1 Anonymous Users)3 Members: ShakeZuma, CardWarfare, yeffygo to work!and girls that play soccer are typically ridiculously hot. at least in my high school girl banging experience. not that I've done that. nope.
Fat chicks don't play soccer.
Fat chicks don't play soccer.
good point. but I do enjoy looking at thin hot girls. just not the having sex with them part. leave that for the fatties.
I don't know about "ridiculously hot", but there are plenty of them I'd bang. I always liked Mia Hamm... Hope Solo looks like she could stand a little choking (of course I may only be attracted to her because she has the same last name as Han)... other than that, they do have nice bodies.Oh yeah.... Han Solo shooting first > Greedo shooting firstAINEC!!!
well I was talking about high school girls, but I guess you can look at professional too
I like high school girls that are "pros". wink wink nudge nudge say no more
Oh yeah.... Han Solo shooting first > Greedo shooting firstAINEC!!!
QFT.
m9.jpgLocation A > Location BAINEC