The A I N E C Thread

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"...legal age, 4" note the comma. I was implying that there are only 4 hot virgins that are of legal age, which would be 18 years old. Duhand Mitchell, a while back Ricker said his last 3 g/f's were hot and he posted pics. Hot would be a tad of an overstatement to put it kindly, so we've changed the definition of hot to "hot" and "ricker hot".don't get me wrong, his girls were hittable, but not hot by most standards.great, now I'm the jerk? Wait, I've always been the jerk, its ok.

um, I'll let somebody else do it. I'm still known as somewhat of a nice guy around here.
Ummm... by whom exactly? :club:
Charter Membership > Regular MembershipAINEC
Orly? prove it.
"...legal age, 4" note the comma. I was implying that there are only 4 hot virgins that are of legal age, which would be 18 years old. Duhand Mitchell, a while back Ricker said his last 3 g/f's were hot and he posted pics. Hot would be a tad of an overstatement to put it kindly, so we've changed the definition of hot to "hot" and "ricker hot".don't get me wrong, his girls were hittable, but not hot by most standards.great, now I'm the jerk? Wait, I've always been the jerk, its ok.
Link?
ber?> everyythingweeeeeeeeeainec
How come you haven't passed out yet?
Ummm... by whom exactly?
well this one guy a while ago said I was a nice guy. but then I called him a fucking cocksucker or something along those lines, so maybe I'm clear.
Afflingem>BudweiserAINEC
Pretty much any beer that is not mass produced > BudweiserAINEC
Yep. Have you been with a virgin? Give me a bitter divorcee over a virgin every single time.
Absolutely.Fucking > Making loveAINEC

You know it's not two years ago when Royal makes a post like this, Ron makes the next post and doesn't make a Ron-Royal gay joke:

depends, giving rough butt sex > taking rough butt sex.ahh, who am i kidding.
Ricker hot or real hot? Never mind, I'm betting you thought she was hot just b/c she touched your pee pee. I'm guessing average. Bottom line, I'd prefer a little experience under the belt and the will to please. Other than that, I don't care. Good day sir.