The A I N E C Thread

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

there's like an infinite number of numbers (numbers!) in between them man
hmmm ... given that you accept the same range of numbers in between all whole numbers, then in the larger picture of ALL numbers, then the difference is still infinitesimally small.
The thing is though...its rare that a guy who enjoys the whore type would have a chance with the hot virgin, so its doubtful that anybody here can speak with experience.
nopeand lets define hot virgins. How many hot girls are still virgins by legal age, 4?
hmmm ... given that you accept the same range of numbers in between all whole numbers, then in the larger picture of ALL numbers, then the difference is still infinitesimally small.
yes, but given that there's an infinite number of numbers in between any two numbers then the difference between any two numbers is quite a large number indeed.finding more ways to type the word number(s) in your post > posting in a normal manner AINEC
nopeand lets define hot virgins. How many hot girls are still virgins by legal age, 4?
Thats the beauty of it...mine was 22 at the time and definitely hot. I'm not going to go into details, but I guarantee my experience is better. She was raised Catholic...and once she got to release all of those pent up urges....anyway, DTMB
Thats the beauty of it...mine was 22 at the time and definitely hot. I'm not going to go into details, but I guarantee my experience is better. She was raised Catholic...and once she got to release all of those pent up urges....anyway, DTMB
Ricker hot or real hot? Never mind, I'm betting you thought she was hot just b/c she touched your pee pee. I'm guessing average. Bottom line, I'd prefer a little experience under the belt and the will to please. Other than that, I don't care. Good day sir.
surprised it took so long to have that statement. I lawled.depends, giving rough butt sex > taking rough butt sex.ahh, who am i kidding.
Well.. I've never received butt sex..But i would assume it's just as enjoyable for the receiver as the giver?Maybe i'm looking at this through rose-colored glasses.. I'd hope not, I wouldn't want it to hurt for the person
legal age 4? dude, what state is that? I'm moving.oh, and:ricker hot > real hot
Ricker hot or real hot? Never mind, I'm betting you thought she was hot just b/c she touched your pee pee. I'm guessing average. Bottom line, I'd prefer a little experience under the belt and the will to please a burning desire to exact revenge. Other than that, I don't care. Good day sir.
FYP