Biggest Pot Ive Ever Won

There is no extra charge to get a check via fedex from stars. I believe this is standard on all checks over 1k.

but then again i do hear the 20/40 mix game at hollywood park calling my name lol
This is quite possibly the juiciest live game I've ever sat in! Ship me to LA in 18 hrs.
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You know I always have to elude back to the fact that even though this man ran like god..You still won twice the amount he did in 1 tourney..It took me a 6 months to go from 100 to 1k...This guy does it in 10 minutes
hahaha... yeah but the past week... i've ran about as bad as humanly possible... I started keeping track of all ins preflop in tourneys and such... I've won 34% of coinflips... 60% of 4 to 1's... and 20% of 2 to 1's. Its so gross... Oh and I think I've gotten lucky with under v over like. 2/24... its so gross.
the worst is i was never a favorite when the money went in ran like god in omaha and shit in nlheat $9600 or so gonna stop at $10000 LOOOK FOR STAKES TOMMOROW MOST LIKELY
Suuuuuuuure You are....
just hit $20000 on a $25/$50 plo table i bought in for $3000
See?
oh trust me im done for the night from a $200 deposit at 12:45 am pst until 7:00am pst i made$26913.05I LIKE VARIENCE
Well done. I envy you. I bow to you also.
yea now i need to see how i can cash it out....any suggestions??? i dont have a bank account anymore because i kept overdrafting :club: so a bank wire is out
You hit Transfer Real Money Funds and enter in the name BobVersion1. Works like a charm, you cash out in like 3 or 4 minutes. Never heard of any problems!

Wow, thats all I can say

Why hasnt anyone flamed this guy after posting those handhistories??? Are you fricking kidding me... I rarely play omahabut those calls, raises, and all ins are some of theworst moves i have ever seen!If this moron doesnt take his money and run he will be begging for changeon the street.