Biggest Pot Ive Ever Won

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome "I just won the biggest pot of my life"... and then throughout the thread he wins 3 more pots all bigger than the previous..
V true. Although if I'd jus won 26K+ I'd want a bank account for sure...

whole thing except maybe a couple hundred is coming out i told the gf i would stop playing poker and she comes back in december so i gotta kind of get used to not playingbut then again i do hear the 20/40 mix game at hollywood park calling my name lolso like 3-4 checks of $8000 a piece and cash them at my check cashing place here and im good :club:

whole thing except maybe a couple hundred is coming out i told the gf i would stop playing poker and she comes back in december so i gotta kind of get used to not playingbut then again i do hear the 20/40 mix game at hollywood park calling my name lolso like 3-4 checks of $8000 a piece and cash them at my check cashing place here and im good :club:
Tell the gf you won like 3K, buy her something nice....Keep playing poker?
Find a new bank and open an account. You will need one eventually.There must be one you haven't burned yet...oh and maybe pay for overdraft protection :D
yeah i burned the crap outta b of a but dont they share info like that and not want to give me one?
If you walk into a bank with checks for $20,000 they'll give you a checking account.

Maaan oh man, this thread makes me sick to my stomach... :club: Good run man, I'm glad someone is making the most of it. I think you and I are the equal opposites of varience. I deposited around same amount, was dilligent with BR managment, and watched my $ drop like a stone as hand over hand got cracked :icon_biggrin:Good to hear you're doing the right thing and cashing it out! Cheers to a nice takedown!

Maaan oh man, this thread makes me sick to my stomach... :club: Good run man, I'm glad someone is making the most of it. I think you and I are the equal opposites of varience. I deposited around same amount, was dilligent with BR managment, and watched my $ drop like a stone as hand over hand got cracked :icon_biggrin:Good to hear you're doing the right thing and cashing it out! Cheers to a nice takedown!
Moral of the story: Play outside your bankroll.I ran my $600 deposit to 5k playing 3/6 - 10/20. Now I am playing semi-within my BR at 1/2 and I am down 4 buyins...
you're a ****ig sicko... now give me a stake.
You know I always have to elude back to the fact that even though this man ran like god..You still won twice the amount he did in 1 tourney..It took me a 6 months to go from 100 to 1k...This guy does it in 10 minutes