If I Leave Here Tomorrow

Good Luck and Godspeed. Friends and Family are very important so you're on the right path.I seem to recall a comic strip, a thread about your very cute girlfriend who hated poker, and of course Razz among your many posts.Hope you make it back someday when/if you feel the time is right.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

but Henry...what about the Red Bucket and and...oh hell...GL in whatever you decide to do my good man. you'll be missed
???I'm here to stay baby.
who?
lolI think he should choose somebody and give him the joke accounts. Or maybe he could pick a few people.HM should just pm people with names and passwords (assuming that it's not the same password that he uses himself). I think that'd be fun.
Clay Aiken, what does love mean to you??
Some say love is like a downpour in a fertile field dried by the noonday sun, while others believe it is nothing more than a twinkle from the furthest star as he bids you a goodnight with his infectious smile. I say love is these two things, and maybe more!! But perhaps it is best to be clear about what love isn't. Love is not a guillotine awaiting his next victim, or a saucy brew of longing, blood-lust, and the occasional peck on the cheek from the neighborhood whore who rarely takes no for an answer. And as you look inward toward your inner chasm of delights, and feel the radiance of your own soul summoning the Universe to envelop you with the energy you need, to provide for you a shield for a heart now dim but set to unleash a maelstrom of good cheer and angel kisses, and as your heart beats in time with the Creator of the Universe whose dimpled smile now creates housing for a pool made from his own tears of unfettered joy, I say bask in it and drink it up!! It maybe salty now, but it will be the sustenance that gives you the energy to grasp the wing of that renegade bluebird whose "Po-tweet, po-tweet" is heard softly now, but look up, for he approaches quickly!! This I truly and honestly believe!! Wonderful!!
Some say love is like a downpour in a fertile field dried by the noonday sun, while others believe it is nothing more than a twinkle from the furthest star as he bids you a goodnight with his infectious smile. I say love is these two things, and maybe more!! But perhaps it is best to be clear about what love isn't. Love is not a guillotine awaiting his next victim, or a saucy brew of longing, blood-lust, and the occasional peck on the cheek from the neighborhood whore who rarely takes no for an answer. And as you look inward toward your inner chasm of delights, and feel the radiance of your own soul summoning the Universe to envelop you with the energy you need, to provide for you a shield for a heart now dim but set to unleash a maelstrom of good cheer and angel kisses, and as your heart beats in time with the Creator of the Universe whose dimpled smile now creates housing for a pool made from his own tears of unfettered joy, I say bask in it and drink it up!! It maybe salty now, but it will be the sustenance that gives you the energy to grasp the wing of that renegade bluebird whose "Po-tweet, po-tweet" is heard softly now, but look up, for he approaches quickly!! This I truly and honestly believe!! Wonderful!!
Wonderful!

I've been going through some similar stuff lately, good luck with everything. Try to keep in touch with your family, they have been my biggest allies while going through depression.

Hang... see you around. If you ever need a job and want to live with Napa in Iowa call me.

I've said it before and I'll say it again... Rod Reynolds is easily my favorite poster on FCP.