How Did Tiffany Michelle Get And/or Keep This Job?

Meh...not that easy to do really, just winging it.Still, she ain;t my fave. She strutted around the WSOP this year(half the time wearing bedroom slippers) acting like her shite had no odor. Pretty annoying.

I dont mind her at all and I agree that she is way better than Lizzy, she seems more personable with the players, and overall I enjoy reading the Pokernews updates way more than Cardplayers.

Meh...not that easy to do really, just winging it.Still, she ain;t my fave. She strutted around the WSOP this year(half the time wearing bedroom slippers) acting like her shite had no odor. Pretty annoying.
If it makes you feel better, she is hanging around/hooking up/dates that UBT guy "Hollywood" Dave, the one with the troll doll collection. That guy is the most annoying gambler on TV today, I could never imagine actually hanging out with him without wanting to punch him in the face.

She's not hot and she's not good, but she's live reporting for pokernews.com. What do you expect, erin andrews? Give the stupid, ugly, terrible girl a break.

She's not hot and she's not good, but she's live reporting for pokernews.com. What do you expect, erin andrews? Give the stupid, ugly, terrible girl a break.
Finally a little compassion.
I think she does a good job and seems to work well with the players, but thanks for being a douche
i'd hit it
because
she swallows.
Howeva,
Women reporting on poker is about as appropriate as women reporting on football.
Since we're all gamblers here I'd like to propose that one of you boys attempt to walk all around the RIO in HIGH HEELS EVERYDAY for SEVEN WEEKS straight at around NINE HOURS a day, often until ridiculous hours of the morning and we'll just see how quickly you bust out your own comfy pair of slippers! It wasn't an elitist thing... being comfortable was more important to me than people's opinions about what shoes I was wearing especially with the grueling schedule of the WSOP... towards the end of the series you're just so tired you don't even care anymore. But my apologies if you guys were seriously offended by my slipper wearing lol.And regarding that vid from the WSOPE I was super tired. I didn't get much sleep and I really started lagging towards the end of the tournament what with the time change in London. I didn't usually get to bed till around 4am and had to be up at 11:30am to shoot the updates which are completely unscripted and all dependent on my own brain juices which are lacking in the morning hours.x
Since we're all gamblers here I'd like to propose that one of you boys attempt to walk all around the RIO in HIGH HEELS EVERYDAY for SEVEN WEEKS straight at around NINE HOURS a day, often until ridiculous hours of the morning and we'll just see how quickly you bust out your own comfy pair of slippers!
lol, pwntPokernews> Cardplayer
Since we're all gamblers here I'd like to propose that one of you boys attempt to walk all around the RIO in HIGH HEELS EVERYDAY for SEVEN WEEKS straight at around NINE HOURS a day, often until ridiculous hours of the morning and we'll just see how quickly you bust out your own comfy pair of slippers! It wasn't an elitist thing... being comfortable was more important to me than people's opinions about what shoes I was wearing especially with the grueling schedule of the WSOP... towards the end of the series you're just so tired you don't even care anymore. But my apologies if you guys were seriously offended by my slipper wearing lol.And regarding that vid from the WSOPE I was super tired. I didn't get much sleep and I really started lagging towards the end of the tournament what with the time change in London. I didn't usually get to bed till around 4am and had to be up at 11:30am to shoot the updates which are completely unscripted and all dependent on my own brain juices which are lacking in the morning hours.x
LOLOL!!! Sooooo busted.I thought the slippers were ridiculously unprofessional but now I get it ... sort of. My wife does hair and is on her feet all day, so I can totally relate to your excuse. Gotta give you a pass on that one.You did seem to come off pretty snooty though, fyi. I know, who the hellam I to criticize, but yeah....sorry.I did think you did good job with the interviews. Continued success.And next time go with the full blown Bunny ones, will ya?