She looks like a girl who spends all her energy and time playing poker. Give her a makeover and get rid of those bags under her eyes and she'd be upgraded to poker hot.
fyp.
  • Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Me too!Of course I'm talking about myself on the 18th.
Yeah, I was talking about you as well Kuge. Okay, okay, I was talking about myself on the 18th. Oh, and happy early birthday.
Yeah, I was talking about you as well Kuge. Okay, okay, I was talking about myself on the 18th. Oh, and happy early birthday.
Either way...I'm depressed. She will be 19, winning $2 million in tourneys...I'm grinding .50/1 LHE on pokerstars :/.

I'm a fan of Annette and like her game, but I don't think it is fair to call her the youngest WSOP champion. I agree with Hellmuth (I think it was Hellmuth) that bracelets should not be given out to the winners. Maybe do something like a ring (like the WSOP circuit events) or something else. What if Michael Binger cashed, would he have then had the record for most cashes in a WSOP becauase he cashed 8 times during the summer?

You set 'em up... someone knock it off the tee.
haha, my buddy actually fell in love with her that week so atleast someone wants her. They talked online every night for a few months... I keep tellin him he needs a little Annette in his life... cause he has no job.
I'm a fan of Annette and like her game, but I don't think it is fair to call her the youngest WSOP champion. I agree with Hellmuth (I think it was Hellmuth) that bracelets should not be given out to the winners. Maybe do something like a ring (like the WSOP circuit events) or something else. What if Michael Binger cashed, would he have then had the record for most cashes in a WSOP becauase he cashed 8 times during the summer?
phil said the bracelets won would go towards his count, so why is it good for his record and not for another.Even though i think most of these records are bs
How about awarding her the WSOPE Golden Dildo?
haha, my buddy actually fell in love with her that week so atleast someone wants her. They talked online every night for a few months... I keep tellin him he needs a little Annette in his life... cause he has no job.
dude, did he make moves or what???seriously, shes not Ugly.. i mean, shes not hot, but meh, shes got status and cash.money isnt everything, but who gives a shiit when ur 20.

Yea, that QJ JJ hand was suspect and reflects her online game a ton, she simply makes crazy moves to steal the blinds and antes and sometimes it backfires. I have seen her and Bel0wab0ve go from huge stack to busto many times in the 109 rebuy.Still she obv has game and I think she deserves it.

Yea, that QJ JJ hand was suspect and reflects her online game a ton, she simply makes crazy moves to steal the blinds and antes and sometimes it backfires. I have seen her and Bel0wab0ve go from huge stack to busto many times in the 109 rebuy.Still she obv has game and I think she deserves it.
They have both won major live events as well. Id say they are pretty good
Wow. If she was semi hot she would be the most marketable poker player ever. Thats so sick to take it down at 18. Wow.Mark
lol dude u say that like shes dog ugly shes young give her 2 more years with 2 mill and u see her lose wait and look better
Wow. If she was semi hot she would be the most marketable poker player ever. Thats so sick to take it down at 18. Wow.Mark
jewishmirrorament??seriously your joking rightpost his pic and laughshes a sicko player and u think shes bad looking and think your any where near "presentable"edit: yes im biased because im hot..... but him commenting on looks LOLLLLLOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
I bet P5's are pretty pleased about this.I mean, it seemed like they just needed to believe in themselves a little more over there, you know, give them some confidence in their game.... and stuff.
LOLZ
jewishmirrorament??seriously your joking rightpost his pic and laughshes a sicko player and u think shes bad looking and think your any where near "presentable"edit: yes im biased because im hot..... but him commenting on looks LOLLLLLOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
First of all.... dude, wait... what?Second of all... STFU and GTFO.