Bkice Shipping It Again?

quick example we agreed to play HU........we played he won I said "ill brb"he does flips with hoosier , wins then refuses to move to a new tableand im the guy who did something unethical when I took his money and left....j/s peoplethink clearlyguy begged for him to lose on PURPOSE to win a bet off FCPers.........

quick example we agreed to play HU........we played he won I said "ill brb"he does flips with hoosier , wins then refuses to move to a new tableand im the guy who did something unethical when I took his money and left....j/s peoplethink clearlyguy begged for him to lose on PURPOSE to win a bet off FCPers.........
ur still gpoing on about this??dude stfu already.
Just a side note, I'm pretty sure he's gonna win the bet regardless at this rate... lol
Probably true, but......and I already told BK this in IM. It's shady. Especially given that Pat chopped a HUGE tourney, didn't do that, and then finished 2nd.

because i know people love to jump on the waggon everyone I have IMd have agreed its "very shady"standard for PLBbut gross to do so in a FCP side bet........you guys dont really know him this is how he is, sadly..........and im gone for 4 hours or sooo