Uh.............go Packers!

So...do we need to revisit all this Vikings talk with the addition of Randy Moss?
It certainly changes things. Maybe Vatche can see the future! I think it makes the odds of them winning the NFC go from like 15-1 to 7-1.
  • Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I am pumped!I didn't let myself get excited last night because I learned my lesson from the Vincent Jackson mess but it's official now. :)Favre's weapons in a few weeks: Rice, Moss, Shancoe, Percy and AP...That is HANDS DOWN the best O in the league. :club: GG NFL, better luck next year.

I still think part of the Vikings problem is Favre. I know he blames his performance on not being able to trust his WR's but I think it is much more than that. I don't think Moss suddenly turns him into the Favre of last regular season. Last years Favre was not your typical Favre so I don't think you can expect the same out of him.

From worst to best just like that, huh?Your "Lakers will dominate the Celtics" proclamations are making more sense now.
ya, favre has looked bad this year so far, but its not much different from last year. He was rusty his first month last year too, the only difference is they played really bad teams in the 1st month and no one noticed. In a few weeks favres rust will be worn off, rice will be back, the schedule gets easier and favre and moss will have a few games together under their belt, its all gonna come together...You seem a little irritated, I guess you're starting to realize that you're going to have to watch the vikings win the division for a 3rd year in a row :-)Don't worry tho, this is favres last year and you guys can win the division next..oh wait, this vikings team won the division with tavaris jackson lollBut its ok, at least you got the brew....uhh I mean the buc.....uhh. shit.
ya, favre has looked bad this year so far, but its not much different from last year. He was rusty his first month last year too, the only difference is they played really bad teams in the 1st month and no one noticed. In a few weeks favres rust will be worn off, rice will be back, the schedule gets easier and favre and moss will have a few games together under their belt, its all gonna come together...You seem a little irritated, I guess you're starting to realize that you're going to have to watch the vikings win the division for a 3rd year in a row :-)Don't worry tho, this is favres last year and you guys can win the division next..oh wait, this vikings team won the division with tavaris jackson lollBut its ok, at least you got the brew....uhh I mean the buc.....uhh. shit.
I could be wrong but I don't think Jelly is a fan of any of the teams in the division. Much less from Wisconsin.
I could be wrong but I don't think Jelly is a fan of any of the teams in the division. Much less from Wisconsin.
dang it, thats the only thing i can come up with to respond to the "lakers dominating the celtics" comment he threw in my face...looks like you win this round jelly. :club:
dang it, thats the only thing i can come up with to respond to the "lakers dominating the celtics" comment he threw in my face...looks like you win this round jelly. :club:
the Celtics play in Massachusetts, as an aside.

I don't know what to do about tonight's game.I hate the Jets.I like Randy Moss. I particularly want to see Moss go nuts against Revis.But I hate Brett Favre. I guess I root for Favre to go 11 for 38 for 212 yards, 2 TD's (Moss has 11 catches for 212 yards and 2 TD's), and 2 interceptions returned for TD's and the Vikings win 14-13 when the Jets kicker misses the game-tying extra point.

I don't know what to do about tonight's game.I hate the Jets.I like Randy Moss. I particularly want to see Moss go nuts against Revis.But I hate Brett Favre. I guess I root for Favre to go 11 for 38 for 212 yards, 2 TD's (Moss has 11 catches for 212 yards and 2 TD's), and 2 interceptions returned for TD's and the Vikings win 14-13 when the Jets kicker misses the game-tying extra point.
lol, i would take that in a heart beat! :Pi might as well start a vikings thread, since theyre going to be super bowl champs in a few months :club:
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
SICK READ!
lol...yesterday, during the beatdown the packers were giving the falcons, i remembered that exact post and i was like, "omg its going to be a bears packers championship game"then i was like..."i should go quote that post and poke fun at myself before BigD posts another Jay Z reaction pic"(preemtive strike)then i was like "forget it, that post was waaay in the begining of the season, he wont remember it"today, i come in here and i'm like "fuck"
lol...yesterday, during the beatdown the packers were giving the falcons, i remembered that exact post and i was like, "omg its going to be a bears packers championship game"then i was like..."i should go quote that post and poke fun at myself before BigD posts another Jay Z reaction pic"(preemtive strike)then i was like "forget it, that post was waaay in the begining of the season, he wont remember it"today, i come in here and i'm like "fuck"
hahaha a lot of crow is devoured this season. God it's going to hurt so much if the bears lose to the packers though. I really wanted them to lose yesterday. So much glory and so much pain potential next week.
hahaha a lot of crow is devoured this season. God it's going to hurt so much if the bears lose to the packers though. I really wanted them to lose yesterday. So much glory and so much pain potential next week.
its gonna be tough but if i had to guess the outcome, i would have to go with the packers....not becuase i think theyre better, but because of favre!i have a buddy who is from wisconsin and a huge packers fan...during the falcons/packers game i texted him this:"congrats, not only will you make the SB, but you guys will probably win it...everything that has gone wrong for favre this season has happened...packers winning the SB is the final nail in his football coffin."he responds with:"ya, and imagine if its against the jets, even worse!"i was like..."oh snap, youre right...im gonna do a jets/packers ML parlay next week, i cant miss!"he was like "ya, but the jets have to beat the patriots tommorow 1st"i was like... "even better, they are +340 ML vs the pats, i will bet on them to beat the pats, then i will take all the money(the original money + winnings) and bet on a jets/packers parlay next week...then i will take all that money and bet on packers over the jets in the SB!"stage 1 complete...i bet 706$ on the jets today at +340...i won 2,400.40(3,106.4 total), now im going to take that 3,106.4 and bet on a jets ML packers ML parlay...it pays 3.05 to 1 so ill win 9,474.52 and have 12,580.92 total to throw on packers to beat the jets in the SB....hopefully jets vs packers will be close to a pick em...and once the packers beat the jets, i will have turned 706$ to 25k+the only sad part is if all this actually ends up happening, its going to be all at Favre's expense :club:
its gonna be tough but if i had to guess the outcome, i would have to go with the packers....not becuase i think theyre better, but because of favre!i have a buddy who is from wisconsin and a huge packers fan...during the falcons/packers game i texted him this:"congrats, not only will you make the SB, but you guys will probably win it...everything that has gone wrong for favre this season has happened...packers winning the SB is the final nail in his football coffin."he responds with:"ya, and imagine if its against the jets, even worst!"i was like..."oh snap, youre right...im gonna do a jets/packers ML parlay next week, i cant miss!"he was like "ya, but the jets have to beat the patriots tommorow 1st"i was like... "even better, they are +340 ML vs the pats, i will bet on them to beat the pats, then i will take all the money(the original money + winnings) and bet on a jets/packers parlay next week...then i will take all that money and bet on packers over the jets in the SB!"stage 1 complete...i bet 706$ on the jets today at +340...i won 2,400.40(3,106.4 total), now im going to take that 3,106.4 and bet on a jets ML packers ML parlay...it pays 3.05 to 1 so ill win 9,474.52 and have 12,580.92 total to throw on packers to beat the jets in the SB....hopefully jets vs packers will be close to a pick em...and once the packers beat the jets, i will have turned 706$ to 25k+the only sad part is if all this actually ends up happening, its going to be all at Favre's expense :club:
Hahahahah GL GL
To be honest, I think the bears are like many teams in the league. Very average. one of the many teams that could be 6-10 or 10-6, basically the same as last year. I know people like to see results, and credit the new coaching staff, but honestly I just think the bears have just been lucky. Last year they were unlucky in a couple games they could/should have won, and finished 7-9 instead of 9-7 or 10-6. Hopefully they will be lucky his year and finish 10-6. I am cautiously optimistic about the bears future, but for this season I think they have a 5th seed sort of ceiling, maybe win a game playoffs. As much fun as it is to make the packers eat it, I do think they are better than the bears. But not as significantly better as packer fans might think
Sick read
SHIPPPPPP ITT!!I've always thought Rodgers had the qualities to be a top tier QB in the NFL.Tonight was the start of a great career for Aaron Rodgers as the quarterback for the Green Bay Packers.
Sick read.