Uh.............go Packers!

lmao BigD, when it comes to sportrs, you're good at being a dick... :club: congrats on your 3-0 start, but dont get your hopes up...2010 bears=2009 broncosyou guys might even go to 4-0 or 5-0, but eventually, the bears will fizzle out and miss the playoffs...you guys practicly lose at home to the lions,you guys got dominated at home by the packers and end up stealing the win because the packers are a bunch of idiotsits a very deceitful 3-0, you guys should really be 1-2.
It was the first 3 games of a new and complicated offense. They're not going to get worse at it.
  • Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was the first 3 games of a new and complicated offense. They're not going to get worse at it.
To be honest, I think the bears are like many teams in the league. Very average. one of the many teams that could be 6-10 or 10-6, basically the same as last year. I know people like to see results, and credit the new coaching staff, but honestly I just think the bears have just been lucky. Last year they were unlucky in a couple games they could/should have won, and finished 7-9 instead of 9-7 or 10-6. Hopefully they will be lucky his year and finish 10-6. I am cautiously optimistic about the bears future, but for this season I think they have a 5th seed sort of ceiling, maybe win a game playoffs. As much fun as it is to make the packers eat it, I do think they are better than the bears. But not as significantly better as packer fans might think
To be honest, I think the bears are like many teams in the league. Very average. one of the many teams that could be 6-10 or 10-6, basically the same as last year. I know people like to see results, and credit the new coaching staff, but honestly I just think the bears have just been lucky. Last year they were unlucky in a couple games they could/should have won, and finished 7-9 instead of 9-7 or 10-6. Hopefully they will be lucky his year and finish 10-6. I am cautiously optimistic about the bears future, but for this season I think they have a 5th seed sort of ceiling, maybe win a game playoffs. As much fun as it is to make the packers eat it, I do think they are better than the bears. But not as significantly better as packer fans might think
I don't disagree, but that's usually the case for teams who do really well.The year they went to the superbowl with a 13-3 record, they won at least 3 games ugly, or lucky. Maybe more. What separates the good teams from the bad is winning the ugly ones.Edit: I should say, the good ones from the mediocre ones.
nail/head. Great post.Packers fans are understandbly excited about this team but the o-line is still a mess.

They also get to put a serious pounding on the Lions who are not that great but look to be missing a lot of key players this week due to injury. Packs fans will be able to gloat again real soon about how awesome their team is.

Heh
it would be really funny if i was actually a packers fan, but im not :)i think the packers are just as worthless as the bears, and its clear that the vikings are the class of the division...ya, were 1-2, but as bad as weve played, were 1 yard from 2-1 and a few plays frm 3-0, on the other hand, both the bears and the packers are lucky to be 3-1...
it would be really funny if i was actually a packers fan, but im not :)i think the packers are just as worthless as the bears, and its clear that the vikings are the class of the division...ya, were 1-2, but as bad as weve played, were 1 yard from 2-1 and a few plays frm 3-0, on the other hand, both the bears and the packers are lucky to be 3-1...
As clear as mud.
Laughing_Hysterically.gif
Vikings will be lucky to go 8-8. They have no receiving weapons at the moment.Also, as much as they were "1 yard" from beating the Dolphins, the Dolphins were a couple of fumbles from closing them out in the third quarter.The Dolphins were a couple of bad red zone trips against the Jets from being 3-0. You can play this game all day.....you either win or you lose. There are no points for close.
You guys can have your laughs in October, I'll be enjoying mine in February...
lolVikings have looked mediocre at best this season. At least they didn't lose this week, though, amirite. Take your homer outfit off and explain how you think they are the odds on favorite to be the NFC Champs. That is what your post is implying and I would love to hear how you got there.
You guys can have your laughs in October, I'll be enjoying mine in February...
Vikings record against the Detroit Lions: 1-0Vikings record against the rest of the NFL: 0-2.Only 1 of 32 teams gets to laugh in February. The odds are long on even the teams that look like true contenders. The above is not indicative of being even mediocre.
lolVikings have looked mediocre at best this season. At least they didn't lose this week, though, amirite. Take your homer outfit off and explain how you think they are the odds on favorite to be the NFC Champs. That is what your post is implying and I would love to hear how you got there.
The Vikings will probably be 2-5 or 3-4 after week 8...That's when I'm gonna make my move and pound on them to win the SB...As a courtesy to you guys, I will post a reminder after week 8 so you guys can get in on it............EZ$Then Favreaggedon will begin and they will not lose another game for the rest of the season...They're going to peel of 13 straight wins, and Favre will lift the SB MVP trophy.I know you wanted an explanation, I'm sorry I don't have one for you.You see, the 2010 Super Bowl Champion New Orleans Saints have given me a new outlook on life...I don't beleive in stastics, common sense, odds, logic, match ups or anything else like that...I'ts all about destiny, "feelings", rainbows and ponies.My "feelings" are telling me that the Vikings are destined. :club:

I'm not sure which Favre I love more, the Favre that excels and builds up his team and fanbase's hopes all season long only to crush them in brutal, dramatic and epic fashion, or the favre that stinks out loud because he's hurt but selfishly refuses to admit to it to keep his streak and legacy alive and just torpedo's his team's season with his dreadful play. Both have been such a delight to watch for the past 10 years.

Do you guys realize how lucky we are and how much we owe Favre for throwing that INT vs the Giants???If he doesn't throw that INT the Patriots go 19-0 and make history...I hate anything involving Boston/Bostonians more than I love Favre/Vikings...

Do you guys realize how lucky we are and how much we owe Favre for throwing that INT vs the Giants???If he doesn't throw that INT the Patriots go 19-0 and make history...I hate anything involving Boston/Bostonians more than I love Favre/Vikings...
I am incredibly happy he threw that interception. I would have much rather have had New England 19-0 than Favre be the one to stop them from doing it. That literally would have been my worst nightmare.
So...do we need to revisit all this Vikings talk with the addition of Randy Moss?
I don't think it puts them at the top of the NFC. I still don't think they win the division either.