Uh.............go Packers!

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh well that makes sense, and if you read my sig, I do hope he's right.
Yup..just trust me on this. It's karma, it's destiny, it's fortune, it's Brett Favre's year..
oops.
Seeing how DrawingDead bashed the cowboys so much, I'm going to take great pleasure in this loss.Hahahahahahahha
At least Green Bay has a playoff win this year decade century, good sir.
Hi!The only Halas trophy the Packers will be holding is Virginia McKaskeys dirty diaper.
How's the basement of the NFC North? Probably pretty cold this time of year, I'd imagine.
oops.
At least Green Bay has a playoff win this year decade century, good sir.
Good one.
Sorry.. but you gave us so much shit for when the Cowboys lost.. So now, I thought I'd return the favor.. in which I really didn't, I just find pleasure in seeing your beloved packers who are so much better than the cowboys losing..BTW.. just a quick question..Who has more superbowl titles, good sir?
Sorry.. but you gave us so much shit for when the Cowboys lost.. So now, I thought I'd return the favor.. in which I really didn't, I just find pleasure in seeing your beloved packers who are so much better than the cowboys losing..BTW.. just a quick question..Who has more superbowl titles, good sir?
Green Bay has 12 League Championships. Dallas has 5 League Championships.
How's the basement of the NFC North? Probably pretty cold this time of year, I'd imagine.
A lot less colder than the day in hell if/when the Packers make it back to a NFC championship game post-Brett.
Green Bay was lucky they didnt lose that game by two touchdowns. I have no idea why they decided not to show up....but they didnt.
too cold obv.
A lot less colder than the day in hell if/when the Packers make it back to a NFC championship game post-Brett.
I wouldn't go that far, did you see Rodgers play against Dallas. When Brett does step aside I think they will be in decent shape at the QB position.
I wouldn't go that far, did you see Rodgers play against Dallas. When Brett does step aside I think they will be in decent shape at the QB position.
Rodgers has had the privelige to be work with and be coached by one of the best (Brett) for years now. He showed in the Dallas game that he has more than enough talent to be in the top 5 quarterbacks in the league in due time.
  • 7 months later...

SHIPPPPPP ITT!!I've always thought Rodgers had the qualities to be a top tier QB in the NFL.Tonight was the start of a great career for Aaron Rodgers as the quarterback for the Green Bay Packers.

SHIPPPPPP ITT!!I've always thought Rodgers had the qualities to be a top tier QB in the NFL.Tonight was the start of a great career for Aaron Rodgers as the quarterback for the Green Bay Packers.

GG, as a Vikings fan I was impressed by Aaron Rodgers. Though without that punt return TD the game might have turned out differently.