Uh.............go Packers!

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe I'm reading your post wrong, but you know, Dallas already secured home field in the playoffs.
He's saying that Dallas will lose in the divisional playoff game and that Green Bay will not.He, of course, is incorrect... but his mom still loves him.
He's saying that Dallas will lose in the divisional playoff game and that Green Bay will not.He, of course, is incorrect... but his mom still loves him.
Oh well that makes sense, and if you read my sig, I do hope he's right.
Maybe I'm reading your post wrong, but you know, Dallas already secured home field in the playoffs.
Yup..just trust me on this. It's karma, it's destiny, it's fortune, it's Brett Favre's year..
  • 2 weeks later...
Not when he plays in Dallas.
Ouch... I had no idea he was 0-9 IN Dallas.I hope he pulls out a win like he's never pulled before in his life. This would be a great note for him to retire on :club:
YES!!! Thank you Packers! I hear Dallas is lovely in late January!
I concur. Haahaahaa.Go Cowboys.
You're assuming you make it..? Green Bay will have home field in the NFC championship game, book it.
Yup..just trust me on this. It's karma, it's destiny, it's fortune, it's Brett Favre's year..
GG(bump)15850_large.jpg

I know one thing. It's going to be COLD here in Green Bay, and I'm certainly glad I'll be inside for the game. Besides, I hate wearing three layers of clothing outside, making myself look like an astronaut :club: . Anyways, I hope we win...

Hoping for a good game. Let's see Grant have a big day, Favre hit all his receivers and the defense play big.Then the Packers hoist the Halas trophy at the Tundra.

GG(bump)
Hi!
Hoping for a good game. Let's see Grant have a big day, Favre hit all his receivers and the defense play big.Then the Packers hoist the Halas trophy at the Tundra.
The only Halas trophy the Packers will be holding is Virginia McKaskeys dirty diaper.