If You Want A Good Laugh, Check This Poker Website Out..

First off, I'd like to say this is not a spam. I am not endorsing this product. I am infact mocking it. If you are dumb enough to subscribed to this "service" then buyer beware. So recently, I've been posting a bit on Neverwinpoker. It's a cesspool, that's for sure. But there are some good people, good gossip, and almost no deletion of posts/locking of threads which I love. ONe thing I really love about the site is what a sleazy con man Micon is, I get a huge kick out of it. I know I give DN and the business team crap about DN's shall we say mixed record of endorsements.. but at least they are slick. At least things like stacked look like something you may want to buy. At least DN has an established record to validate his endorsing. Micon.. well.. Micon is Micon. So he recently launched this site, and I think it's freaking hilarious... http://www.sngdomination.com/Have you ever seen something as shabby and randomly thrown together as this website? Doesn't it look like the website representation of like a 4 AM infomercial?Here's a "testimonial" that's freaking posted on the site ( did they even proof read these). (credit to gmanshade for finding this gem and linking it on nwp)"I really love your products. My game has improved tremendously. A lot of what you teach I was doing inconsistently"naturally" by accident...Well, I now understand what it is I was doing that works and have noticed a major improvement. Too soon to really start accurately. But, I know I'm in the money more because of the profits and now I can multitable play. Before I was trying to play sng poker single table with more board reading skill. Now I have a game plan as to how to play each different point in the game ie early, middle, bubble, 3 handed and 1on1. This makes the Sit-N-Go Tournament play real easy. Thanks guys!"Mark I mean seriously, wtf? is this supposed to help sell your product? who would buy this service? How the hell did Micon con gank into lending his name to it. Here's micon's sng stats, if you're curious..Micon 578 -$2 $83 -2% -$936 - FullTiltmicon 883 -$4 $92 4% -$3,900 - PokerStars Shouldn't you like have a winning SNG record if you're trying to sell your product? I mean, that is if you're something other than a con man. LOL this site is freaking hilarious, if anyone has money to blow, and a sense of humor, they should subscribe just to see what "pearls" of wisdom they give you.

First off, I'd like to say this is not a spam. I am not endorsing this product. I am infact mocking it. If you are dumb enough to subscribed to this "service" then buyer beware. So recently, I've been posting a bit on Neverwinpoker. It's a cesspool, that's for sure. But there are some good people, good gossip, and almost no deletion of posts/locking of threads which I love. ONe thing I really love about the site is what a sleazy con man Micon is, I get a huge kick out of it. I know I give DN and the business team crap about DN's shall we say mixed record of endorsements.. but at least they are slick. At least things like stacked look like something you may want to buy. At least DN has an established record to validate his endorsing. Micon.. well.. Micon is Micon. So he recently launched this site, and I think it's freaking hilarious... http://www.sngdomination.com/Have you ever seen something as shabby and randomly thrown together as this website? Doesn't it look like the website representation of like a 4 AM infomercial?Here's a "testimonial" that's freaking posted on the site ( did they even proof read these). (credit to gmanshade for finding this gem and linking it on nwp)"I really love your products. My game has improved tremendously. A lot of what you teach I was doing inconsistently"naturally" by accident...Well, I now understand what it is I was doing that works and have noticed a major improvement. Too soon to really start accurately. But, I know I'm in the money more because of the profits and now I can multitable play. Before I was trying to play sng poker single table with more board reading skill. Now I have a game plan as to how to play each different point in the game ie early, middle, bubble, 3 handed and 1on1. This makes the Sit-N-Go Tournament play real easy. Thanks guys!"Mark I mean seriously, wtf? is this supposed to help sell your product? who would buy this service? How the hell did Micon con gank into lending his name to it. Here's micon's sng stats, if you're curious..Micon 578 -$2 $83 -2% -$936 - FullTiltmicon 883 -$4 $92 4% -$3,900 - PokerStars Shouldn't you like have a winning SNG record if you're trying to sell your product? I mean, that is if you're something other than a con man. LOL this site is freaking hilarious, if anyone has money to blow, and a sense of humor, they should subscribe just to see what "pearls" of wisdom they give you.
ZOMG!, NoSup...say it isn;t so!!!!
ELIMINATE bad beats! There’s a secret to avoiding bad beats in a Sit-N-Go tournaments and we’re going to expose it!
NO WAY!!!!!I dont believe this
Who exactly is Micon and what did he do that would even make him credible @ all?
He's a guy who's been in on the internet poker from the get go, and may or may not have been a winning player years ago. He is the founder of Never win poker, I think he programmed the web site, and was the lead mod, and general mastermind behind the site ( which he miraculously sold to tony g recently for like 100k). His only TV appearance was in last years WSOP as the visor wearing thriller "king of all degenerates" guy. He is also known for his terrible con "the micon system"
Who exactly is Micon and what did he do that would even make him credible @ all?
He got 9th in a WSOP prelim event last year and acted like a assclown. Once this venure fails helll probally start rolling old ladies for there purses.

The first 200 customers to order Sit-N-Go Domination will get exclusive access to the Micon LIVE Virtual Conference on September 25th at 9pm (eastern)! LOL. i can see it now him teaching his little mini micons how to fist pump juuuuust right if they are ever lucky as him to grace the TV screen. well done micon well done

Apparently his new business model is to create these sites and then sell them off. He sold Micon System and now he's selling Micon Secrets all while apparently starting up this new SNG one.

Prob the best service ever offered if it does this:"# ELIMINATE bad beats! There’s a secret to avoiding bad beats in a Sit-N-Go tournaments and we’re going to expose it!"

get your money in everytime with the worst hand, so you only give bad beats, you never get them?
get your money in everytime with the worst hand, so you only give bad beats, you never get them?
wow.... you're right. Maybe you should start up a training program! :club: I can see it now - the school of krablar and other under played hands.

I need this system. I must learn this gem of wisdom tauted in the ad:

# The rule of big slick! There’s a science to playing big slick and you’ll discover the exactly how you need Ace/King in a Sit-N-Go!
Does that sentence make sense in any language?

What about this one:"I like the system and ideas a great deal. I have been using the ideas this week and have seen my very limited bankroll increase by about 20%"If it worked this week, it's gotta be a winning strategy in the long term!