700+rebuy Fpp Six Max Sattelite

The blinds were 200/400,with an ante, Ican't think of how much, but I think the lower ante level like 25 or something.Im sitting with around 3600 under the gun, at a very very loose/aggressive table.There are 17 people left, it pays back fpps to 11th, and it pays the seat to the top five.A 7 offsuit utg, standard shove?

are u at a 9 person table?the only reason i ask is b/c you are utg, and if you get called, its going to be by something that crushed you, like a-10 or maybe 88, something i that range.yes you have a little less than 10x the BB, but in my case, if at a full table, id probably weait for a little better spot, or at least better position.

are u at a 9 person table?the only reason i ask is b/c you are utg, and if you get called, its going to be by something that crushed you, like a-10 or maybe 88, something i that range.yes you have a little less than 10x the BB, but in my case, if at a full table, id probably wait for a little better spot, or at least better position.
If the antes are 25, you have enough chips to last five full times around the table. If they are 50 you have enough chips to last four times around. At a full table if they were 50 I push, if they are 25, I wait. Because you are at a table of 6 those numbers are misleading. Your BB is coming at you quicker, and so your position doesnt really matter. Your stack is big enough to hurt anyone at the table. And the fact that there are 17 people left and 11 get paid means that hands that might call you and have you dominated, like A8 thru A10 will almost definitely fold here and even something like AJ or AQ will think about folding. I push here happily.