Need Advice On What You Would Do..

Here is the Hand in questionthere are 10 people left 1 more person out and you go to final table. You are second stack with 109k the high stack has 110kThere is a second player pushing 5-10k preflop every hand with about 65k chips. What do you do ? Now for what i DID... And i still slap myself in the head for doing it. Preflop villin bets 10k everyone folds i was in late position. I raised 3x his bet. (Was getting tired of his BS)He Reraised all in I called With A 8 Villin has K 3 clubs. Flop comes out Ah 8c 4dTurn is a 7cRiver is 2c He runner runner killed me... What is sad about this is i had been playing a great game.. out of 9 showdowns i had won all of them .. Until this hand. Tourney had about 40-50 hands total. I am just really pissed at myself because i wanted a seat at the final tourney for the poker after dark giveaway. Yes.. Stupid of me to put my stack in jepordy just because of being tired of this guy.. Ok.. Flame on..Tell me what i shoulda done. (Check or fold i know.. bahh)

:club: :3cKrablar.You were drawing dead.
how so? I do not understand your comment. I had 2 pair. He Had Nothing on the flop but a backdoor flush draw. A 8 is better then K 3 in any book i have ever read.. i had him crushed preflop and on the flop. He got lucky with the runner runner flush. with another A or 8 on the turn or river i would have made a boat.. Remember.. He had absolutely nothing on the flop against my 2 pair of AA and 88's (Other then three clubs.. )So tell me.. Why you say i was drawing dead?BTW.. What is "Krablar."Edit.. Something else i have noticed with my play online.. If i am aggressive with my hands people always call ALWAYS. But if im really tight and only play passively i tend to do much better online.. I know im not the best player but im learning.

I was not aware 60/40 was crushing someone preflop. Also you can't get runner runnered when your all in preflop. You were a 60/40 favorite, never anything different. I hate people who get sucked into the "drama" after all the money is in.

I was not aware 60/40 was crushing someone preflop. Also you can't get runner runnered when your all in preflop. You were a 60/40 favorite, never anything different. I hate people who get sucked into the "drama" after all the money is in.
i agree but his statement that i was "Drawing dead" is false. Also.. I may have been 60/40 preflop.. But flop came i had 2 pair against Nothing.IE CRUSHED lol.. Like it really matters anyways sense like you said. Money was all in anyways. I was ahead until the river .. At which point you could say i was dead.. So again.. i restate.. His statement has me confused Would like to know what his reasoning was for saying that. Or is it just a general statement based upon the outcome? That would make sense.And there is no drama here.. Just us Queens.. :club:
you'll fit nicely.
so did you go on tilt and not make the Final Table?What were the rewards for making the Final table and beyond?
LMAO i did make the final table. (Was switched right after i called all in) Was first person of the 9 left out. The reward? Was a seat at the Next tourney (Round 2) for a Seat at the poker after dark tv show game. and a chance to win 100k Only 1 seat was the reward so is a total waste of time (Other then for fun and experiance) to play the tourney. Its ok i made round 2 today Thankfully they have multi satellites for it. :)So all is good.. And you could say i tilted a little.. (Got fed up with that guys play style) etc.. Hopefully i learned my lesson. (Cheaply)BTW.. Thank you everyone who has posted in response
He is joking about drawing dead. K3 is a hand people talk (jokingly) about being the best. It is known as the Krablar.
ahh ok thanks for clearing that up :club: tend to get a little uppity after 18+ hours of playing .Cheers

You played it well, restealing with a better hand vs a loose player's raise. You got in with the best hand and unfortunately it did not hold up, but you need to realize that you made the right play and could not have played the hand any better. Realize this, and you will advance as a player.