Full Tilt PokerPot Limit Omaha Hi/Lo Ring gameBlinds: $0.50/$15 playersConverterStack sizes:UTG: $108.85CO: $285.55Button: $188.60SB: $101.50Hero: $147.10Pre-flop: (5 players) Hero is BB with 4 :D 6 :D K :club: 8 :) UTG folds, CO calls, 2 folds, 2 folds, Hero checks.Flop: 6 :D J :) K :) ($2.5, 2 players)Hero checks, CO checks.Turn: 6 :icon_dance: ($2.5, 2 players)Hero bets $2.5, CO raises to $10, Hero calls.River: T :D ($22.5, 2 players)Hero checks, CO bets $22.5, Hero calls.Results:Final pot: $67.5Raise turn? Bet/call riv? Check/raise riv?

Standard: if you don't want to get stacked with an underfull, this is the way to play it and hope that the nut flush is donking off to you. The problem, as you are aware, is that he could well have JJ. Actually, given the flop check, he could well have the REAL under full and you could be good here!If you know the player and you want to build a bigger pot, then you should have either led the flop or c/r the turn.

Standard: if you don't want to get stacked with an underfull, this is the way to play it and hope that the nut flush is donking off to you. The problem, as you are aware, is that he could well have JJ. Actually, given the flop check, he could well have the REAL under full and you could be good here!If you know the player and you want to build a bigger pot, then you should have either led the flop or c/r the turn.
If he check raises the turn and the villian goes all-in here your faced with a tough decision. I don't think he has K K here but I do think JJ is a reasonable hand for him. I just call the turn and the river and am happy with the 67.

i pot/fold the flop, and 3/4/pot-fold a non club non str8 turn card if i'm called.as for the river, tough call. against some players, all in for value every time, against others, i might even fold, lol. the standard line would be what you did, i think.