A New Player Question

A few newb q's... --------------------------------------------------------------------------------1) Can someone give me a written example of pot odds pleeeease? I understand the principle but I'm still not sure how to determine my maximum bet given the pot and bets on the table.2) When their is a full house or a straight on the board, how is the winner determined?3) At the moment I'm winning about 60% of 1 vs 1's at the end of the game for the highest payout. I couldn't see any tips amongst the notes on these? Does anyone have any? What does an average hand look like? Cheers Guys AceSweaty View Public Profile Send a private message to AceSweaty Find More Posts by AceSweaty

A few newb q's... --------------------------------------------------------------------------------1) Can someone give me a written example of pot odds pleeeease? I understand the principle but I'm still not sure how to determine my maximum bet given the pot and bets on the table.2) When their is a full house or a straight on the board, how is the winner determined?3) At the moment I'm winning about 60% of 1 vs 1's at the end of the game for the highest payout. I couldn't see any tips amongst the notes on these? Does anyone have any? What does an average hand look like? Cheers Guys AceSweaty View Public Profile I'd be glad to answer these "q's"1. If you have a draw/middle pair/bottom pair... especially an inside straight draw... call any sized bet.. even if its more than the pot. Just bluff river if you miss.2. If there is a straight or full house on the board... always assume your opponent has the better hand. "You call me.. its alllll gonna be over baby." Dont make the same mistake as the guy who played against SCOTTY NGUYEN! BABY!3. When playing heads up, push all in every hand. It works 8% of the time. Plus it goes real fast.Send a private message to AceSweaty Find More Posts by AceSweaty
1) Can someone give me a written example of pot odds pleeeease? I understand the principle but I'm still not sure how to determine my maximum bet given the pot and bets on the table.2) When their is a full house or a straight on the board, how is the winner determined?3) At the moment I'm winning about 60% of 1 vs 1's at the end of the game for the highest payout. I couldn't see any tips amongst the notes on these? Does anyone have any? What does an average hand look like? Cheers Guys
1. Here's some help with pot odds:http://www.vindy.com/content/entertainment...70110203882.php2. Best five card hand wins. If you're both playing the board, and no one folds, the pot is chopped between the two of you.3. ?