Falling In Love Again

Glad to see London is treating you so well.London is my favorite city, and not just because of the Davidoff Cigar Store.As far as the simulators, they are definately not all accurate. I have hit drives 370+ which is near impossible in real life for me. Plus they don't read the full spin amount on your hits. So don't buy those Pings just yet.After 1 year? of playing with your clubs, and with your improvements, you should be looking at new clubs. Check when your country club has a demo day, there are usaully at least 4 different club manufacterer, have your club's fitter get you all the clubs to hit with a machine to read your hits, I found this to be an amazingly good way to find the clubs that fit you best.Then of course buy the clubs from Oziumrules, since he will throw in a free pack of soy jerky.Glad to see Poker is getting you jazzed again. How about some new quizzes? I have yet to do well on them but I really liked the challenge.

Glad to see London is treating you so well.London is my favorite city, and not just because of the Davidoff Cigar Store.As far as the simulators, they are definately not all accurate. I have hit drives 370+ which is near impossible in real life for me. Plus they don't read the full spin amount on your hits. So don't buy those Pings just yet.After 1 year? of playing with your clubs, and with your improvements, you should be looking at new clubs. Check when your country club has a demo day, there are usaully at least 4 different club manufacterer, have your club's fitter get you all the clubs to hit with a machine to read your hits, I found this to be an amazingly good way to find the clubs that fit you best.Then of course buy the clubs from Oziumrules, since he will throw in a free pack of soy jerky.Glad to see Poker is getting you jazzed again. How about some new quizzes? I have yet to do well on them but I really liked the challenge.
Yum Yum Soy jerky! Dont forget I will throw in a set of steak knives and a sleeve of Pinnacle Golds. Dont sell yourself short Balloon Guy, you kill it off the tee...your a tremendous slouch!

They seem pretty accurate when I look at "carry" rather than distance and convert that to actual distance. For example, I hit a 9-iron 105 yards and on average it said I my "carry" was about 105 yards or so but my distance would sometimes be up to 125-130 yards at it's high point. I do think I should switch to graphite though and I have always heard that Ping makes great irons. I used to have a set ages ago. On the golf note, I had all kinds of trouble getting a good swing on my driver and woods. I didn't hit my irons all that great either (lack of practice) but my long game has fallen apart. I need to get to a range when I get home and fix it because my short game is pretty sick. Wait till you see that show on ESPN. On the show you'll see me drive the ball terribly but hit some great chips and putts.

They seem pretty accurate when I look at "carry" rather than distance and convert that to actual distance. For example, I hit a 9-iron 105 yards and on average it said I my "carry" was about 105 yards or so but my distance would sometimes be up to 125-130 yards at it's high point. I do think I should switch to graphite though and I have always heard that Ping makes great irons. I used to have a set ages ago. On the golf note, I had all kinds of trouble getting a good swing on my driver and woods. I didn't hit my irons all that great either (lack of practice) but my long game has fallen apart. I need to get to a range when I get home and fix it because my short game is pretty sick. Wait till you see that show on ESPN. On the show you'll see me drive the ball terribly but hit some great chips and putts.
The factory is here in Scottsdale. They can measure you from head to toe, put you out on their range, and dial you into a perfectly matched set for your swing and body size. Very good clubs. :club:
Avoid graphite in your irons. You are strong enough to swing steel and graphite is too inconsistent. The only graphite shafts you should use are in your woods. If you want lighter and less vibration in your iron shafts try Dynamic Gold Sensicore Ultra Light Steel Shafts.

Hey DN, I saw the deepstacked addition in the highstakes and i think it's great that you can make those modifications easily by yourself and that fast.I was wondering if there was a reason there were no tables higher than 5-10$ for heads-up?Personnally, I play 10-20 hu for about 90% of my hands and I'd be real happy to move a part of my bankroll on stars to play that limit there.Thanks :]

Hey DN, I saw the deepstacked addition in the highstakes and i think it's great that you can make those modifications easily by yourself and that fast.I was wondering if there was a reason there were no tables higher than 5-10$ for heads-up?Personnally, I play 10-20 hu for about 90% of my hands and I'd be real happy to move a part of my bankroll on stars to play that limit there.Thanks :]
Man, 5-10 heads up... I have such a long long way to go.
Avoid graphite in your irons. You are strong enough to swing steel and graphite is too inconsistent. The only graphite shafts you should use are in your woods. If you want lighter and less vibration in your iron shafts try Dynamic Gold Sensicore Ultra Light Steel Shafts.
True. Graphite Irons = Seasoned Citizens clubs. You'll be even MORE all over the place them.Go get custom fitted Daniel, be it Pings or any brand. Take as much of the equipment variance out of your game as possible.Then all you'll have left to blame is YOU! (Staying away from golf for so long has got to be killing you...)
bump, I really care :club:.

Hi DanWatched you play tonight on PS and was watching your convo etc. (Waves to ballon guy) I have a couple things to say. 1. When you play online are you always inundated with people trying to talk with you ? (Just seemed REALLY rude of them ((Aside from Ballonguy)) Trying to get your attention while your trying to concentrate on the game at hand) 2. I hope you have a good flight in the morning .. (Forget where you said you were heading) Are you by any chance taking a British airlines flight ? And if so might i suggest you NOT Check your bags this time :club: I Wish i had been able to play that tourney with you all but mehh im poor and hand no cash on PS so no big deal. Ill make some i hope in a freeroll. (Done it before.. Just keep loosing it on the bloody 10c/25c tables.. grrr. )Cheers and take care DaveP.s.. Im a huge fan and hope to meet you some day.

(Staying away from golf for so long has got to be killing you...)
Tell me about it...from 11/1 to 5/1. May need to travel out to the desert this winter. You and BG got any room in a spare closet?

Here are some important golf tips to help us all:If you really want to get better at golf, go back and take it up at a much earlier age.Since bad shots come in groups of three, a fourth bad shot is actually the beginning of the next group of three.When you look up, causing an awful shot, you will always look down again at exactly the moment when you ought to start watching the ball if you ever want to see it again.Every time a golfer makes a birdie, he must subsequently make two triple bogeys to restore the fundamental equilibrium of the universe.There are two things you can learn by stopping your back-swing at the top and checking the position of your hands: how many hands you have, and which one is wearing the glove.Hope these help.

Here are some important golf tips to help us all:If you really want to get better at golf, go back and take it up at a much earlier age.Since bad shots come in groups of three, a fourth bad shot is actually the beginning of the next group of three.When you look up, causing an awful shot, you will always look down again at exactly the moment when you ought to start watching the ball if you ever want to see it again.Every time a golfer makes a birdie, he must subsequently make two triple bogeys to restore the fundamental equilibrium of the universe.There are two things you can learn by stopping your back-swing at the top and checking the position of your hands: how many hands you have, and which one is wearing the glove.Hope these help.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH(squirt)HAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE(dribble)HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOvnh sir....
Tell me about it...from 11/1 to 5/1. May need to travel out to the desert this winter. You and BG got any room in a spare closet?
I'm...seeeing......sand and scorpions ..... and sunshine........ooo...and lost balls...... getting blurry now......ooooooo...I see wind...and snow......and...... B)

from the WSOP high stakes cash game thread in General....

At the other end of both the table and the spectrum, there’s a story Erick Lindgren mentioned between hands. “I bet Phil $10,000 – first one to throw a club had to pay $10,000. That lasted four holes. I’d been out all night and as I started to throw the club, I thought … but it was too late. I was club-committed.”
LOL! One of the best lines ever....