Basically, they agreed to each bet like $2500 pre and check it down. Well AZD decided to shove all in on the flop like 2 hands into it costing some guy a shitload of cash.Pretty bad etiquette to say the least.

Basically, they agreed to each bet like $2500 pre and check it down. Well AZD decided to shove all in on the flop like 2 hands into it costing some guy a shitload of cash.Pretty bad etiquette to say the least.
People like that should be beaten to death with a baseball bat...I truly mean it.If anybody ever tries to **** me over I will take it back out of their skin.
yup....i see u saw too.......pretty disgusting! it was a flip and ADZ raises after da flop....LOL! then the sucker got tag team'd by stinger after the cheats were chatting on another table about the sucker on how to "get him"...i saw the chat and cheat so to speak...
That is pretty low, but I ask, why make a deal anyway? What was the deal going to accomplish?
its not a "deal"; its a flip......da prob was that they both had money behind and he pushed, so the sucker couldnt call w/o a hand.....

To follow up: Why doesn't Stars allow a player to request a deal, and if the other party agrees, then they make it binding? For instance, if you are HU in a tourney, why can't you chop the prize money?

To follow up: Why doesn't Stars allow a player to request a deal, and if the other party agrees, then they make it binding? For instance, if you are HU in a tourney, why can't you chop the prize money?
You CAN chop the tourney once your at the final table. I've seen an 8 player chop in the Sunday Million once. Everyone got like 40k.It's all up to the players.