Split Pot Question- Texas Hold'em

If it's a friendly game just chop it up. Even if it's like a pair vs a pair I like to chop it up in friendly games. In fact, we chop nearly every pot. Nobody really profits but nobody loses either, so it works out.I'd chop that up too.
Lol, first good laugh from the forum today
In TournyCash Texas Hold Em the J would get 60% of the pot and the 10 would get 40% of the pot.It's the newest thing
How's the game going? Got it patented yet?
I remember when I was short stacked at a tournament with K high and went all in. Got called by a pocket pair of tens. Board comes J J 4 J J The table said it was a split pot because it is called "four of a kind" and not four of a kind best kicker. I hate logic
See, its situations like that that throw me off. I'm not afraid to admit that I'm probably the biggest amatuer here. I play online poker alot and when they split a pot, its always different.

Its a legit question, a beginner starting out who doesn't know all of the rules.I was playing a live game on the weekend with guys I've never played with before. They told me they play once a week and a bigger game once a month. I'm like I'll give it a go. About the 10th hand in:Board: 8910JQPlayer A has : J9Player B has: whateverI was button and was chopping up the pot when Player A says "What are you doing, I won with J9"... "UHmm... are you joking?" "NO, what do you mean thats my pot"... etc etc. You get the point... Whats worse is that Player A was the host (Of course I explained and chopped it) but I left 5min later from frustration. I couldn't believe these guys played every week and didn't realize the best 5 cards play.

Its a legit question, a beginner starting out who doesn't know all of the rules.I was playing a live game on the weekend with guys I've never played with before. They told me they play once a week and a bigger game once a month. I'm like I'll give it a go. About the 10th hand in:Board: 8910JQPlayer A has : J9Player B has: whateverI was button and was chopping up the pot when Player A says "What are you doing, I won with J9"... "UHmm... are you joking?" "NO, what do you mean thats my pot"... etc etc. You get the point... Whats worse is that Player A was the host (Of course I explained and chopped it) but I left 5min later from frustration. I couldn't believe these guys played every week and didn't realize the best 5 cards play.
Player A wins because he has an Anaconda Straight : 8,9,9,T,J,J,Q
Wow, thanks for the quick replies.And no this is not a joke, clearly I'm an amatuer and it would be nice to have a little bit of respect.The reason for the arguement for the split pot again was in the end it was an Ace High Flush, but now I understand the AJ and A10. Thanks again.
When I announce these hands I say "J high flush vs T high flush" Yes, they both have an A high flush, but the J and the T are what determine the winner.
In TournyCash Texas Hold Em the J would get 60% of the pot and the 10 would get 40% of the pot.It's the newest thing
The poker world NEEDS this game.
If anyone has three pair, this discussion is rendered moot.
QFMFT