Official Toronto Maple Leafs Thread

Friedman has said that a GM told him he would bet his house that NYI will offersheet someone on Leafs.

Maybe we call his bluff. Let him take Nylander and we be all the draft picks

• Replies 24k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• serge

• digitalmonkey

• Zach6668

• MapleLeafpoker

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Is it a coincidence that every good team in the league follows the "fancy video game stat Geek" model of thinking? and NHL seasons aren't 68 games long, unfortunately.

I had this thought process of blasting into you, getting all mad and belligerent, and then I realized, whats the point. I don't know you, I don't really know what makes you tick, and at the end of the

I guess I'll disclaim this by saying I'm a huge Sundin fan. He's probably my favourite player of all time.   First: Nobody knows exactly what happened. The Leafs couldn't work out a trade with a pla

Posted Images

Islanders can’t offer anyone between just over a million and 10 million. In order to offer HAVE to have your own picks. Isles traded away their 2019 2nd and 3rd rd picks.

Islanders can’t offer anyone between just over a million and 10 million. In order to offer HAVE to have your own picks. Isles traded away their 2019 2nd and 3rd rd picks.

Is Lou spiteful enough to offer Nylander $10.3 million? Lol

Dubas should trade for the Islanders 2nd or 3rd pick so Lou can't get them both back lol Four 1sts

Tavares and Marner can put up some sick numbers..

A center that actually can score, and a winger that is a playmaker..Great combination..The possibilites are endless.

Hmm. Lou and Dubas doing business.

Martin to Isles for a goalie I haven’t heard of.

Salary dump I guess.

Hmm. Lou and Dubas doing business.

Martin to Isles for a goalie I haven't heard of.

Salary dump I guess.

taking away a toy from Babcock that he shouldn't be using

It is hilarious to watch all the anti-leaf armchair GMs ramble on and on about how the Leafs have no defense and that they can't pay half their cap to 4 players and they are going to have to lose one of the big 3 and blah blah blah.

I can't wait until we have all 4 signed under contract and our defense turns out being way better than anyone (other than Dubas) expected just by getting rid of Polak and hopefully Zaitsev and promoting from within.

It is hilarious to watch all the anti-leaf armchair GMs ramble on and on about how the Leafs have no defense and that they can't pay half their cap to 4 players and they are going to have to lose one of the big 3 and blah blah blah.

I can't wait until we have all 4 signed under contract and our defense turns out being way better than anyone (other than Dubas) expected just by getting rid of Polak and hopefully Zaitsev and promoting from within.

One of those was Daniel last night on the ESPN feature table. Tsn ran with it as well online.

In the 3 hour meeting Dubas and pals during the pitch I’m sure included the plan and framework on how to keep team together going forward. Tavares wouldn’t sign if the plan to keep team together is not feasible imo.

I agree with you except the fact on Zaitsev. I think he had a bad year , had some injuries to deal with. I think he will be much better this year. Leafs are committed to him. Longest contract after JT

The question is Gardiner. Do we extend him? Do we trade him? Do we wait till July 1 2019 and assess the situation?

I am glad to see Dubas re-iterating what all the smart people are saying: We can keep everyone, and our Defense is better than you think.

I am glad to see Dubas re-iterating what all the smart people are saying: We can keep everyone, and our Defense is better than you think.

Love it. He is awesome

Im all good with the first part, not so sure that D is better than I think it is. :)

How bad was our defence really? There were only 2 teams that gave up less goals in the East.

Yes we gave up a lot of shots but are we claiming Freddie was that good? I think he had a great year but I don’t think our d is that bad.

With all the EK talk there is a clip circulating where Matthews just completely undressed him and made him look like a Bantam dman as he scored.

It’s fun.

Dubey: any thoughts. He was a Wild for a minute.

He might be an energy 4 th line guy ? Some competition ?