• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• serge

• digitalmonkey

• Zach6668

• MapleLeafpoker

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Is it a coincidence that every good team in the league follows the "fancy video game stat Geek" model of thinking? and NHL seasons aren't 68 games long, unfortunately.

I had this thought process of blasting into you, getting all mad and belligerent, and then I realized, whats the point. I don't know you, I don't really know what makes you tick, and at the end of the

I guess I'll disclaim this by saying I'm a huge Sundin fan. He's probably my favourite player of all time.   First: Nobody knows exactly what happened. The Leafs couldn't work out a trade with a pla

Posted Images

Brad Marchand is from Halifax (he sometimes says Hammonds Plains, which is the equivalent of saying ‘Forest Hills’ or ‘North York’ because he tries to disassociate from Halifax after he literally quit on the Mooseheads during the finals) and even everyone here hates him. And there are a lot of Bruins fans here since they’re the closest non-French team. I might even hate him more than I hated Darcy Tucker and that’s saying something.

The Doughty hit was questionable. His chest grazed Carrier's shoulder, but I'm not sure it could be considered contact. Neither a fine or 1 game would've been shocking.

The Kadri his was a hit from behind on a vulnerable player and the head was targeted. That's how necks get broken. A 1-game suspension would be laughable if such bonehead plays were even remotely funny.

So Kadri’s hit was entirely indepedent of Wingels’ elbow or previous dive or whatever?

Not what I meant

Lot goes into suspension. Some stuff I agree with some I don’t. History is a thing. Except when you are Marchand. Kadri has history. So there is that.

I guess I hope he only gets a game.

Most history in collective agreements is irrelevant unless it's within the last 18 months. I'm not sure if it's the same with the NHL's CBA. Regardless, if it was Dermott who made that hit I'd think he'd still get a few games.

No mention if it’s in person :

Toronto’s Nazem Kadri will have a hearing Friday for boarding/charging Boston’s Tommy Wingels.

Most history in collective agreements is irrelevant unless it's within the last 18 months. I'm not sure if it's the same with the NHL's CBA. Regardless, if it was Dermott who made that hit I'd think he'd still get a few games.

No. All history is relevant to the number of games a suspension may be. The 18 months only determines the amount of money forfeit. Nothing in 18 months, the offender only gives up salary for game days. Repeat offender (in previous 18 months), the salary for the entire span is to be forfeited.

IIRC.

• Like 1

Worked out perfect. My dad and I were already flying into Toronto at 5 PM Monday night for a Mazda meeting on Tuesday morning. Dev was able to get us a couple tickets to the game through the NHLPA.

Nice. I told Otto that if the Leafs continue him and I will be doing a road game in May

Road game in May? So if things go our way Tampa? Third round would be Pitts. Wash. Columbus ?

Road game in May? So if things go our way Tampa? Third round would be Pitts. Wash. Columbus ?

Not Tampa. So has to be 3rd round. We will drive.

I would prefer Pitt since it’s closer but we would do washington because of the cousins (but then I would have to buy tickets for them too)

Here is the lineup for tonight. Johnsson in..I might have preferred Martin maybe with his truculence...Leo on the top line.

Leo-Matthews-Nylander

Hyman-Marleau-Marner

JVR-Bozak-Brown

Johnsson-Plekanec-Kapanen

Rielly-Hainsey

Gardiner-Zaitsev

Dermott-Polak

Johnsson is 3x the player Matt Martin is. We need to win this series with skill, not truculence. The only thing truculence has gotten us so far is an extended seat in the press box.

• Like 1

you should get one of these or maybe a case of them

funko-pop!-hockey:-nhl-series-2-boston-bruins-3.75-inch-vinyl-figure-brad-m--49B65960.zoom.jpg

****ing piece of shit. I will shit on them. ****ing nose of a ****ing *******