• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• serge

• digitalmonkey

• Zach6668

• MapleLeafpoker

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Is it a coincidence that every good team in the league follows the "fancy video game stat Geek" model of thinking? and NHL seasons aren't 68 games long, unfortunately.

I had this thought process of blasting into you, getting all mad and belligerent, and then I realized, whats the point. I don't know you, I don't really know what makes you tick, and at the end of the

I guess I'll disclaim this by saying I'm a huge Sundin fan. He's probably my favourite player of all time.   First: Nobody knows exactly what happened. The Leafs couldn't work out a trade with a pla

Posted Images

I was thinking of taking my kids to either Pittsburgh or Detroit on family weekend since the leafs are in town. Both games the tickets are around $150ish for nosebleeds. That would be $600 us.

I don’t think I want to pay that

with Zaitsev back, Polak is OUT tonight.

and Komarov is still on the 4th line.

Fantastic. Need a Leafs win now to cement this as a good lineup in Bacock's mind.

I choose to ignore this Babcock negativity..I quite enjoyed the game tonight..The team is looking really good, and I cant wait to see these kids develop even more..

Ive become pretty close to Kevin Kaminski..He served as Babcock's assistant for 2 years in the AHL, right before Babcock started his NHL coaching career. He has some really cool stories about him and still talks to him..He says he is a very special guy and does things his own way...A great coach obviously.

Just a coincidence then that the Leafs started playing great hockey when he made the lineup changes that were obvious to most people.

And when a polak injury forced them into something close to an optimal lineup... probably the best game of the season.

I think he’s a good coach but too stubborn with his love for bad veterans.

Just a coincidence then that the Leafs started playing great hockey when he made the lineup changes that were obvious to most people.

And when a polak injury forced them into something close to an optimal lineup... probably the best game of the season.

I think he’s a good coach but too stubborn with his love for bad veterans.

I'll gladly take him back. Blashill is horrible.

I think he's a great coach but its hard not to notice that once they finally made the moves others wanted, and he seemed to be hesitant to do, things worked like a charm last week and especially last night. Dallas and NYI games were two of the best I've seen them play in months.

That said, maybe its the timing of it all, and the way he set it up instead of quickly giving in, is best for the players development. I trust Babcock, maybe a little too blindly, but I think he's as good as there is.

Kadri-Marner is a connection I have been waiting for them to try for months. Seemed like such an obvious line #2 to build for the now and future, if JVR+Bozak are as gone as most think they will be. Put them with Marleau, and now you have a top 6 intact for the next few years.

• Like 1

Haven't been to a game in a month and a half for various reasons. Really looking forward to tonight

I don't have to remind you guys if you ever want to come to NY to see an affordable Leafs game, you know who to call

GO RAGS GO

• Like 1

Haven't been to a game in a month and a half for various reasons. Really looking forward to tonight

I don't have to remind you guys if you ever want to come to NY to see an affordable Leafs game, you know who to call

GO RAGS GO

We got you the last two times..I think its your turn...One of my best friends here is a long time Rangers fan from Brooklyn...So we cheer each others teams on..Except tonight..

Good luck..I love to go to a game at MSG...Bucket list for sure.

John

Whats the deal with Hank? Some nights he looks amazing and more often than I can remember he gets pulled..

I know this was a tough spot for them..Coming off the "bye" week...Coming home after the California trip, but are they missing Shattenkirk? Kreider? Is this a playoff team, or do you blow it up?

The Leafs are also on a tear the last 4 games too, but the Rangers some nights look dreadful defensively.

John

Whats the deal with Hank? Some nights he looks amazing and more often than I can remember he gets pulled..

I know this was a tough spot for them..Coming off the "bye" week...Coming home after the California trip, but are they missing Shattenkirk? Kreider? Is this a playoff team, or do you blow it up?

The Leafs are also on a tear the last 4 games too, but the Rangers some nights look dreadful defensively.

Hank can look horrible in games. He was terrible tonight. Missing Kreider and Shattenkirk is not the reason why the Rags look bad. They have no direction right now. Noone is playing well with the exception of Grabner and occasionally Nash. Zuccarello used to be the most energetic and creative Ranger. This season he is just another player. Miller looks lost. I missed my train because he decided to take out all his energy out against the side glass.

I would rather say the Leafs look great but It was more the Rangers looking terrible with no energy

Curious why there was no C player on Toronto. At least I didn't see one

We haven’t had a Captain in a while. No one seemed ready yet.

I think Auston might get it next year

We haven't had a Captain in a while. No one seemed ready yet.

I think Auston might get it next year

Wouldn't it make sense to make him an A then? I noticed Bozak and Komarov with an A tonight

Wouldn't it make sense to make him an A then? I noticed Bozak and Komarov with an A tonight

Possibly. Maybe don’t want to add more pressure on him.

Interesting blog by my old buddy Howard Berger today.

http://betweentheposts.ca/2018/02/could-leafs-pull-a-trade-shocker/

Has a source saying that Melnyk isnt ready to lock up Karlsson long term. Especially with no new arena.

They would be open to listening for offers and it would have to start with Marner and Dermott plus a high pick.

Guys like Karlsson are very tough to get in a trade. Its probably a little ambitious to think, but its interesting.