Official Toronto Maple Leafs Thread

One thing this series has provided to leaf fans: a positive dialogue regardless of outcome.

-win the series, celebration and rightly so

-lose the series, take solace in the fact you were supposed to lose but acquitted yourself well in doing so, and put a check mark in the 'experience' box

It's like an emotional free roll for the downtrodden and beaten up leaf lifers

yup, it's all gravy no matter what happens as long as nobody gets seriously injured.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 24k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• serge

• digitalmonkey

• Zach6668

• MapleLeafpoker

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Is it a coincidence that every good team in the league follows the "fancy video game stat Geek" model of thinking? and NHL seasons aren't 68 games long, unfortunately.

I had this thought process of blasting into you, getting all mad and belligerent, and then I realized, whats the point. I don't know you, I don't really know what makes you tick, and at the end of the

I guess I'll disclaim this by saying I'm a huge Sundin fan. He's probably my favourite player of all time.   First: Nobody knows exactly what happened. The Leafs couldn't work out a trade with a pla

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

Have to think something is on the horizon since D is the number one concern. No problem with the Marleau signing but I would rather have signed shattenkirk.

I think he's a decent third pair guy. He's been dragged down severely by Polak during his time as a Leaf. He was an analytics darling before coming to the leafs and he performed ok during the brief times he was away from Polak. I wanted the leafs to re-sign him for cheap

• 2 months later...

Cmon Dubey...While I dont post you are letting this thread die?

Cmon buddy..Most exciting team in hockey..We added a hall of famer...

Most exciting season to look forward to since....Cant remember..

Go Leafs go..

Looks like we have decided to go without a captain..

I am good with it..

Obviously you can go with AM34 if you feel he is ready..Or you can go with the most veteran of your players Marleau, but he hasnt played a game yet..

Dont force it..Let it happen..

BTW I will be in San Jose Oct 30 for the Marleau homecoming..Should be a good game, hopefully better than the last game I saw in San Jose a 7-0 Sharks win over the boys.

Cmon Dubey...While I dont post you are letting this thread die?

Cmon buddy..Most exciting team in hockey..We added a hall of famer...

Most exciting season to look forward to since....Cant remember..

Go Leafs go..

Marleau as the hall of famer? Hmm.

Marleau as the hall of famer? Hmm.

I dont know..I think its a pretty good argument..He has 508 goals and counting...Thats a fairly good number all time...Nothing spectacular but consistent..

Cheaters

I... actually agree.

I doubt the NHL will do anything about it though. It would open up a whole can of worms. There are lots of examples of LTIR being used in a manner that goes against the spirit of the salary cap.

• 2 weeks later...

The Toronto Marlies literally just beat the Habs..Thats how bad Montreal is..We had like no regulars in the lineup.

Guess which team went undefeated in the preseason last year.

Colorado