• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• serge

• digitalmonkey

• Zach6668

• MapleLeafpoker

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Is it a coincidence that every good team in the league follows the "fancy video game stat Geek" model of thinking? and NHL seasons aren't 68 games long, unfortunately.

I had this thought process of blasting into you, getting all mad and belligerent, and then I realized, whats the point. I don't know you, I don't really know what makes you tick, and at the end of the

I guess I'll disclaim this by saying I'm a huge Sundin fan. He's probably my favourite player of all time.   First: Nobody knows exactly what happened. The Leafs couldn't work out a trade with a pla

Posted Images

Believe it or not, I think you guys are being cruel to serge. My objection with him was always that he's living in a dream world when it comes to hockey. I think they dream is dying, and you bastards are sticking the knife in deep to the poor dude....

yes the dream is weak, but it will never die..I live for the moments like Sundin's tying goal..the euphoria was amazing...I am disappointed but I think we played a good game...actually better..good night

Believe it or not, I think you guys are being cruel to serge. My objection with him was always that he's living in a dream world when it comes to hockey. I think they dream is dying, and you bastards are sticking the knife in deep to the poor dude....
yes the dream is weak, but it will never die..I live for the moments like Sundin's tying goal..the euphoria was amazing...I am disappointed but I think we played a good game...actually better..good night
Yes you know a team is crap when you get excited about getting a single point after losing 3 in a row.

You guys really dont understand ..You really dont understand how serious this is to me...We will get this straight and when we do it will all be worth it..good night

You guys really dont understand ..You really dont understand how serious this is to me...We will get this straight and when we do it will all be worth it..good night
Yes Serge, you are the only true fan in the world.good night
Yeah, I wasn't depressed at all when the Sabres were stinking up the place every game they played or anything...<grin>I honestly respect your ability to soldier through and keep talking up your team, your fanhood is strong. When my team is getting bitchslapped all over the ice I just want to bury my head in Zamboni shavings.
Yeah, I wasn't depressed at all when the Sabres were stinking up the place every game they played or anything...<grin>I honestly respect your ability to soldier through and keep talking up your team, your fanhood is strong. When my team is getting bitchslapped all over the ice I just want to bury my head in Zamboni shavings.
trust me its hard...Especially in this town where everywhere you turn you hear the same stuff...From my friends,colleauges at work, my clients, my neighbours...Its like a recording..-The Leafs dont have any youth.........-Mccabe sucks--------blow up the team..Its like they think they are original and they came up with these theories themselves...ie Jack's posts on here..But I know as the rest of the Leafs nation, the more we suffer the better that Stanley Cup is gonna feel...What a waste that cities like Tampa Bay, Carolina(sorry arp) and Anaheim were champions..Not much tradition in those cities..
The habs were the better team in the 2nd, well see who can take over in the 3rd. Also I think I found serge's twin on HForums : http://hfboards.com/showthread.php?t=447412
That thread was hilarious.Blake for Pominville, Stafford and a 3rd rounder.I really think this guy is just an idiot who knows nothing about game. Whereas Serge stays true to his team no matter how they are performing on the ice.Watched the last period and the shootout last night. The Leafs never had many great chances until the last 5 minutes of the game. The Canadians were shutting them down pretty good once they went ahead. I really don't think the Sundin goal was interference by Blake. Not that I think Koivu deserved a penalty but he interfered with Toskala more just before Latendresse scored. Serge must just hate shootouts. Toskala played pretty well in the shootout but when you send over Darcy Tucker as your 4th shooter your team is in trouble. Sundin is a great shooter but it just goes downhill from there. Plus Price is a great breakaway goalie. He takes up most of the net and makes you make the perfect shot to beat him. I just can't believe how calm he is for a 20 year old.

The game should of been 3-0 after one...but Price was spectacular..With respect to the shootout at least we were close this time...I dont know whats more frustrating, the game in Phoenix where they looked like midgets or last night where we played a great game but didnt pick up 2 points..I think it was a positive game and we can build from it with wins over Atlanta and Pittsburgh..

That thread was hilarious.Blake for Pominville, Stafford and a 3rd rounder.I really think this guy is just an idiot who knows nothing about game. Whereas Serge stays true to his team no matter how they are performing on the ice.
At this point getting Blake off of the books (even for nothing) is a win... in the short run he's fighting cancer and in the long run age is catching up. Not that I would like to see him persevere and pick up his game -- I just think the Leafs should have paid him a couple mill less a year.
I dont know whats more frustrating, the game in Phoenix where they looked like midgets or last night where we played a great game but didnt pick up 2 points..
Probably the latter (is more frustrating), the former is more "disappointing"

It is frustrating but I see glimpse of this team and I have hope...With respect to Blake, if you watched the game last night it was just typical of his season. He flies down the wings and creates chances and gets tons of scoring chances. A lot of people argue that his shots on goal arent the greatest of scoring chances however as many chances as he gets, the puck should be going in for him more..Yesterday was one of his better games and I am sure the pucks will start going in for him..

It is frustrating but I see glimpse of this team and I have hope...With respect to Blake, if you watched the game last night it was just typical of his season. He flies down the wings and creates chances and gets tons of scoring chances. A lot of people argue that his shots on goal arent the greatest of scoring chances however as many chances as he gets, the puck should be going in for him more..Yesterday was one of his better games and I am sure the pucks will start going in for him..
I drafted him in one of my pools and its obvious now that I should have gone with more Ottawa players.

your constant bashing is not only stupid but hurtful..I realize the Leafs are playing bad and it looks hopeless right now, but I am a diehard in the truest sense of the word...I will support them 100%..If that makes me stupid, ok...If that makes me delusional , fine.I am happy watching my team play every night, and right now it hurts...But things will hopefully change soon..There is no need to keep constantly needling and bashing and ridiculing not only me, but my passion...THE TORONTO MAPLE LEAFSThanks

Red Wings are quietly going on their business again...I have been impressed with them all year..however this the Leafs thread..GO LEAFS GO

Interesting... while Peddie said yesterday they have not contacted anyone about the job, no less than five people have admitted being contacted about the job.... so, either Peddie is lying, or Tannenbaum and the board are acting without his knowledge.... this situation just keeps getting worse...