• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• serge

• digitalmonkey

• Zach6668

• MapleLeafpoker

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Is it a coincidence that every good team in the league follows the "fancy video game stat Geek" model of thinking? and NHL seasons aren't 68 games long, unfortunately.

I had this thought process of blasting into you, getting all mad and belligerent, and then I realized, whats the point. I don't know you, I don't really know what makes you tick, and at the end of the

I guess I'll disclaim this by saying I'm a huge Sundin fan. He's probably my favourite player of all time.   First: Nobody knows exactly what happened. The Leafs couldn't work out a trade with a pla

Posted Images

This group of athletes doesn't have to defend seven years, this group of athletes doesn't have to talk about 1967," said Burke. "The most frustrating thing for me in this marketplace is a question where you expect this group of athletes to apologize for failure that occurred before they ever got here. It's not right.We don't give a rat's ass what the consensus is," Burke replied

Did Kessel say something to back Bozak publicly in some way?maybe on twitter? (i dont follow Kessel, not sure if hes even on there)Bozak tweeted this....Phils got my back! haha Whata beauty and great team mate! about 6 hours ago via web

Did Kessel say something to back Bozak publicly in some way?maybe on twitter? (i dont follow Kessel, not sure if hes even on there)Bozak tweeted this....Phils got my back! haha Whata beauty and great team mate! about 6 hours ago via web
I think he paid for Bozak's buy-in at Chris' house.
Some comments from OUR COACH Ron Wilson:"I think Phil can be a 45-50 goal scorer in this league."I'm confident in my ability."Ron Wilson: "As far as I'm concerned, the entire coaching staff will be back"We are probably two or three pieces away from contending not just for the playoffs but for the Stanley Cup
What was it exactly that you expected him to say? "Phil sucks, I suck, we'll probably all get fired, we're nowhere close to contending quite yet?"I mean, you keep your job in the NHL by being the eternal optimist...you'll never see a quote in the press that even alludes to the idea of blowing it up and starting over until a team is already 2 years into the process of doing exactly that.
Phil was asked a question about Bozak's not-so-hot performance this year, and he stuck up for Bozak, saying he did a lot of good things, and got a little unlucky. He also said he had 15 goals, and if he'd gotten a couple of breaks, would have had 20 and no one would be questioning him. Bozak appreciated PK backing him like that.
Phil was asked a question about Bozak's not-so-hot performance this year, and he stuck up for Bozak, saying he did a lot of good things, and got a little unlucky. He also said he had 15 goals, and if he'd gotten a couple of breaks, would have had 20 and no one would be questioning him. Bozak appreciated PK backing him like that.
So a couple is 5 now?A couple breaks and you can increase your scoring by 33%? Ok.Not that I'm ragging on Bozak, it's just a dumb thing to say.

I don't think Bozak is a finisher. I think if he modeled himself more as a David Krejci-type player, he'd be better and he would improve those around him.

So a couple is 5 now?A couple breaks and you can increase your scoring by 33%? Ok.Not that I'm ragging on Bozak, it's just a dumb thing to say.
I thought you had a hockey game at 9?
I'm not up and I'm breathing just fine. If serge can't stay out of the Habs thread then...
I'm going to say this once and once only.Both of you don't **** with me or my patience today.Serge's comment was fine in the Montreal thread about Boston choking and your reply to him was out of line since it appeared that you might have called him a loser. If you meant to say the Leafs are losers and not Serge then please say that and clear up if there was any confusion.Anybody getting personal when somebody makes a comment about your team just grow the **** up and act like the reponsible adults and parents you are in your real lives.
I'm going to say this once and once only.Both of you don't **** with me or my patience today.Serge's comment was fine in the Montreal thread about Boston choking and your reply to him was out of line since it appeared that you might have called him a loser. If you meant to say the Leafs are losers and not Serge then please say that and clear up if there was any confusion.Anybody getting personal when somebody makes a comment about your team just grow the **** up and act like the reponsible adults and parents you are in your real lives.
So "loser Leaf fan" is unnaceptable but "moronic supporter" of the Habs is ok? Ok..got it.Bullshit again I see!
So "loser Leaf fan" is unnaceptable but "moronic supporter" of the Habs is ok? Ok..got it.Bullshit again I see!
Neither is acceptable.And you started it so I'm telling Mom.
Neither is acceptable.And you started it so I'm telling Mom.
Bob is it ok if we insult Leafs fans in general and not Serge specifically? Of course we will all know we are really directing our insults at Serge but ....