Official Toronto Maple Leafs Thread

GraboVski is a very rare talent. When we look back in 20 years and look at the careers of Crosby,Tavares and Malkin and Grabovski, we will laugh and say WOW, we tought Crosby was good..Pure talent this kid, and a zest for the game. Emotional yes, but thats why he is so good.He isnt a robot like some other players...
What a surprise he just broke Rolosons' shutout.
  • Replies 24k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• serge

• digitalmonkey

• Zach6668

• MapleLeafpoker

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Is it a coincidence that every good team in the league follows the "fancy video game stat Geek" model of thinking? and NHL seasons aren't 68 games long, unfortunately.

I had this thought process of blasting into you, getting all mad and belligerent, and then I realized, whats the point. I don't know you, I don't really know what makes you tick, and at the end of the

I guess I'll disclaim this by saying I'm a huge Sundin fan. He's probably my favourite player of all time.   First: Nobody knows exactly what happened. The Leafs couldn't work out a trade with a pla

Posted Images

They all are on TSN.6-1 final
wicked pissa..I will try and catch a few games..I am cheering for the USA.
We will be able to ice a much more competitive lineup, for less money when the salaries go down as well as the cap.
- I think we'll see a scheme where the escrow will be cranked up rather than seeing the cap fall too far- Falling gate revenue could be offset by TV revs (NHL doing pretty well on NBC + ESPN revenues)- Leafs still suck

Just talked to 3 people this morning..All Leaf fans..I have come to the conclusion that Leaf fans in general are smarter, and have a higher IQ than the average hockey fan.Ridicule all you want, however its true.Also on average, Leaf fans tend to be more educated, earn a higher income, and tend to be better looking that other fans.Thanks

Just talked to 3 people this morning..All Leaf fans..I have come to the conclusion that Leaf fans in general are smarter, and have a higher IQ than the average hockey fan.Ridicule all you want, however its true.Also on average, Leaf fans tend to be more educated, earn a higher income, and tend to be better looking that other fans.Thanks
Small sample size.
Small sample size.
small but accurate..At Carolina home games, they have disgusting sexual acts with young children.Thats an example of the IQ of some other fans.
lol..did you see the video?its very awkward.
I've watched it a few times and I still dont have a clue whats going on. As a Canes fan, I tried hard to find a reasonable explanation.thankfully i have a private office, or id be worried about someone seeing me rewind and play that video over and over again.
I've watched it a few times and I still dont have a clue whats going on. As a Canes fan, I tried hard to find a reasonable explanation.thankfully i have a private office, or id be worried about someone seeing me rewind and play that video over and over again.
lol...I watched it too, like 5 times, and I am just hoping its not what it appears to be.How is that even funny to simulate in front of all those people, with a kid of all things.
lol...I watched it too, like 5 times, and I am just hoping its not what it appears to be.How is that even funny to simulate in front of all those people, with a kid of all things.
link?
thanks, I found it anyway. It looks to me like he's doing thw wrestling move where he is fake slamming the kid's head into his knee. Combination of bad camera angle and alll of you pedophiles out there... :ts
that does make more sense..Arp and his Canes Nation have been vindicated....For now.. :club:

lol @ that clip. Bizarre.Back on topic, I am really hoping that Burkie gets a deal done with Gustavsson (sp?), the goalie from the Swedish league. Sounds like he could be special, plus we need more goalies in our system, and if we don't have to spend a 2nd rounder this year, all the better.http://mapleleafshotstove.com/index.php/20...stavsson-today/

lol @ that clip. Bizarre.Back on topic, I am really hoping that Burkie gets a deal done with Gustavsson (sp?), the goalie from the Swedish league. Sounds like he could be special, plus we need more goalies in our system, and if we don't have to spend a 2nd rounder this year, all the better.http://mapleleafshotstove.com/index.php/20...stavsson-today/
I read a lot about Gustavsson..He is supposed to be the top goalie in the Swedish league. Apparently he is a Leafs fan, so it will be a good fit.I love Burke and his signings. Hopefully this will work.It is statements like the following, where every fan of every other team should be jealous of us:But apparently, Jonas isn’t afraid of playing under the bright lights of Toronto. In the Toronto Sun, he was quoted as saying, ” It would be a dream to play (in Toronto). It is probably the most famous team in the world. With such great fans, I’m told it is a great place to play.”

Lots of rumours flying around, after it was talked about on HNIC that the Islanders are considering drafting Hedman , leaving Tavares to fall to second to Tampa Bay.Rumour is Tampa Bay will come to Toronto and say we like Kaberle,Schenn to swap 1st round picks.I am not sure Burke is willing to do this, however maybe as part of a package yes.I would actually trade Kaberle,Schenn for strictly the pick, but not to swap.He might also consider a Kaberle,Leafs 1st, Tlusty and another prospect to swap.I am not a big fan of giving up Schenn, unless a certain Vinny Lecavalier is involved.