• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• serge

• digitalmonkey

• Zach6668

• MapleLeafpoker

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Is it a coincidence that every good team in the league follows the "fancy video game stat Geek" model of thinking? and NHL seasons aren't 68 games long, unfortunately.

I had this thought process of blasting into you, getting all mad and belligerent, and then I realized, whats the point. I don't know you, I don't really know what makes you tick, and at the end of the

I guess I'll disclaim this by saying I'm a huge Sundin fan. He's probably my favourite player of all time.   First: Nobody knows exactly what happened. The Leafs couldn't work out a trade with a pla

Posted Images

I rarely do this. Couldn’t take anymore. Gonna go cover the end of the Fresno State baseball game. Let’s hope we comeback anyway.

Must win I guess....I was really hoping to build on what we accomplished last year..Maybe the matchup was the worst we could have had?

Not over..

Still beleaf

Dubey please bring some Dubey luck for Game 3

Going to need some Dubey luck just to make it to the game on time. Flight is delayed an hour, all earlier flights are sold out

Going to need some Dubey luck just to make it to the game on time. Flight is delayed an hour, all earlier flights are sold out

Airports are a shitshow here.

My mom and my sister were supposed to go to Punta Cana this morning. My mom didn't make it from Thunder Bay last night, so she's getting bumped to today, hopefully. Hundreds of flights cancelled this weekend. Looks like my sis was able to get out of Toronto this morning though, so hopefully its clearing up.

Oh boy. Good luck. Pretty stressful for sure. I remember when we went to philly in January and our first flight was delayed.

Hopefully you get in to catch the game. It has to be a Leaf win

damn, good luck, hopefully it works out. Like Zach said, hundreds of delays this weekend and today.

Not looking good. Flight got pushed back another 45 minutes. Now scheduled to land at 7 PM. Best case we get there for the second period. Unfortunately we have to drop our bags at he hotel first since I don’t think we can bring them in the ACC. Luckily we are staying at the airport hotel.

Maybe we’ll get a nice triple OT leafs win to make up for dubey being late.

Please no.

Triple OT is only fun when your team isn’t playing

I’ll take triple OT haha.

No more delays so far. Just sitting in a lounge at the Calgary airport, sipping a rye and coke. It’s all out of my hands now so I’m not going to stress about it. Hopefully we can get there for a decent part of the game.

I'll take triple OT haha.

No more delays so far. Just sitting in a lounge at the Calgary airport, sipping a rye and coke. It's all out of my hands now so I'm not going to stress about it. Hopefully we can get there for a decent part of the game.

the other thread is asking if thats diet coke?

or else, I would have to question your choice of coke instead of ginger ale to go with your Rye.

Yeah Diet Coke haha. I don’t drink Diet Coke regularly, but I always use it as a mixer when I am having a drink. The sugar in regular coke gives me a stomach ache and a bad hangover.