• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• serge

• digitalmonkey

• Zach6668

• MapleLeafpoker

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Is it a coincidence that every good team in the league follows the "fancy video game stat Geek" model of thinking? and NHL seasons aren't 68 games long, unfortunately.

I had this thought process of blasting into you, getting all mad and belligerent, and then I realized, whats the point. I don't know you, I don't really know what makes you tick, and at the end of the

I guess I'll disclaim this by saying I'm a huge Sundin fan. He's probably my favourite player of all time.   First: Nobody knows exactly what happened. The Leafs couldn't work out a trade with a pla

Posted Images

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

not bad

Randy Numbers

‏@randynumbers

Marner is now one of 7 active players w/ 30 assists in his first 50 NHL games. He joins Kane, McDavid, Crosby, Malkin, Backstrom & Ovechkin.

And I chose Strome over Marner. I really should quit fantasy sports.

I remember having this discussion with a couple of buddies. One of them kept saying there is only one reason Marner was picked. Because he was a London Knight. The leafs should have taken Hanafin.

And I chose Strome over Marner. I really should quit fantasy sports.

ya, but you would have called up Marner too quickly and ruined him.

Hes only doing this well because I let him grow+develop on the Whalers farm.

• Like 1

This came to me as a text, so not sure if its accurate..

Auston Matthews is the only player in the NHL with a SOG in every game.

I never want to miss another leafs game

As the head of the California chapter of Leafs nation, will be fun to attend the game in San Jose on Feb 28.

This came to me as a text, so not sure if its accurate..

Auston Matthews is the only player in the NHL with a SOG in every game.

I heard the same thing after Ovi had a no shot game this week

Not sure how we are going to end up, but getting in the playoffs will be a huge thing for this team.

Before making a run getting 5-6 games of playoff experience would go a long way for the rookies..No one including me thinks we can have a long playoff run, but that one playoff round for this team would be immense..

• 2 weeks later...

Got trolled by MLSE today:

Email #1:

Congratulations!

You have won access for you and a guest to the Meet and Greet at The Toronto Maple Leafs Store powered by Real Sports Apparel. YES, I AM ATTENDING NO, I WILL NOT ATTEND

Details

Date: Friday, February 24th, 2017

Time: 2:30 PM

(Gate 1, Air Canada Centre, 50 Bay Street, Toronto, ON)

*Access for you plus a guest Please RSVP by this Thursday at NOON (February 23rd) to confirm your attendance and for more detail

Email #2:

We're reaching out to let you know that there was an error on our part for the email you received this afternoon regarding a meet and greet with Curtis McElhinney.

This email was sent by mistake, and is a part of a contest we are running. If you would like to enter this contest for an opportunity to meet Curtis McElhinney, please enter by clicking the button below.