• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• serge

• digitalmonkey

• Zach6668

• MapleLeafpoker

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Is it a coincidence that every good team in the league follows the "fancy video game stat Geek" model of thinking? and NHL seasons aren't 68 games long, unfortunately.

I had this thought process of blasting into you, getting all mad and belligerent, and then I realized, whats the point. I don't know you, I don't really know what makes you tick, and at the end of the

I guess I'll disclaim this by saying I'm a huge Sundin fan. He's probably my favourite player of all time.   First: Nobody knows exactly what happened. The Leafs couldn't work out a trade with a pla

Posted Images

Yes, as soon as they knew. Logistically impossible to pull that off while changing teams. And done immediately so as to allow kids time to find other camps. And also mailed out to all the kids hats and t-shirts autographed with a written apology for cancelling. Your hate here is disappointing Serge.

Your ass kissing reaches epic proportions...Defend him to the end..

Logistically impossible while changing teams? Really...Do you actually believe what you are writing..

Him getting traded to Pittsburgh should have no bearing on a commitment he made to a hockey camp for kids..

Your ass kissing reaches epic proportions...Defend him to the end..

Logistically impossible while changing teams? Really...Do you actually believe what you are writing..

Him getting traded to Pittsburgh should have no bearing on a commitment he made to a hockey camp for kids..

Okay, so explain to me how he was going to be in Pittsburgh meeting with the team and looking for a house while being in toronto for two weeks at the camps? We also lost access to the leafs rink. Thanks to your new management. And, yes, I will defend my friend with facts to dispute your rumour mongering and hate filled nonsense

Okay, so explain to me how he was going to be in Pittsburgh meeting with the team and looking for a house while being in toronto for two weeks at the camps? We also lost access to the leafs rink. Thanks to your new management. And, yes, I will defend my friend with facts to dispute your rumour mongering and hate filled nonsense

Lol at rumor mongering and hate filled nonsense..

Those are just excuses..It doesnt take 24 hours a day to look for a house..There is 3 months in the off season, those are logistics..I am sure the team would understand to reschedule a meeting..Pittsburgh is a short flight away from Toronto last time I checked.

Good for Lou, the gravy train is over for the "hate mongering and rumor spreading" media..Kind of ironic dont you see?

Its not the first time something was promised and agreed to from Kessel that didnt get carried out..That one I have more of a personal interest and experience in.

Good for Lou, the gravy train is over for the "hate mongering and rumor spreading" media..Kind of ironic dont you see?

umm, Lou hasn't done anything to the "media". Only the home broadcasters that you love.

I have no comment either positive or negative about that decision. Was bush league when it appeared the radio play by play would be done off monitors but that is a radio station MLSE issue not Lou's.

I have concerns that Lou isn't going to make good hockey decisions. Most of the major decisions that he's made in New Jersey recently have been bad ones and his team hasn't drafted well or developed players well. I don't think he understands the current NHL and players as well as he did 20 years ago.

umm, Lou hasn't done anything to the "media". Only the home broadcasters that you love.

I have no comment either positive or negative about that decision. Was bush league when it appeared the radio play by play would be done off monitors but that is a radio station MLSE issue not Lou's.

I have concerns that Lou isn't going to make good hockey decisions. Most of the major decisions that he's made in New Jersey recently have been bad ones and his team hasn't drafted well or developed players well. I don't think he understands the current NHL and players as well as he did 20 years ago.

He isnt banning the home broadcasters..He is just not allowing ALL media on team charters..Which included the home broadcasters.

I dont have to agree with 100 percent of decisions..But I am impressed that Lou was able to block access to certain reporters to the rink and such..I am sure Burke wanted to do the same but wasnt able to accomplish ..

With respect to Lou's hockey decisions that remains to be seen..He isnt the top guy in charge here, working along side a solid team of executives..

The Yankees had and continue to have certain rules that people dont agree to..Well they are the greatest franchise in baseball , as much as I dont like them.

Reports of Leafs players doing cocaine last year. Among many in NHL. Interesting if names would come out.

I have my theories on who they might be.

Oh please do tell.

The entire Internet wants to know who you think is doing blow.

I know I won't sleep till you spill the beans.

I think Leafs fans have a lot bigger problems than, "who's linning up rails in the locker room".

Is Thats what this thread is about this year??? with a lot praying & constant drinking??

Serge just takes a bad situation & make it worse

Oh please do tell.

The entire Internet wants to know who you think is doing blow.

I know I won't sleep till you spill the beans.

I think Leafs fans have a lot bigger problems than, "who's linning up rails in the locker room".

Is Thats what this thread is about this year??? with a lot praying & constant drinking??

Serge just takes a bad situation & make it worse

Who the **** are you

So cool when your president who is a hall of famer jumps into practice with his suit on to give some tips:

CQo24eKUwAABoas.png

Its a glorious day.

Weird, though, there is usually a bigger buzz for the leafs opener. But with the jays playing tomorrow, everyone seems caught up in baseball fever.

Weird, though, there is usually a bigger buzz for the leafs opener. But with the jays playing tomorrow, everyone seems caught up in baseball fever.

that and the fact that most people recognize this team is about rebuilding and not about winning now.

I think most Leaf fans will be happy with a team that plays hard and gives a good effort while young players develop either with the Marlies or the Leafs and all moves are made with the future in mind.

There is a large group of people in Toronto that just follow sports when teams are doing well, "bandwagon " if you will.

This is totally fine and acceptable and I don't have anything against them. However I assure you Leafs nation is super excited to start season 99 tonight

We don't have visions of deep playoff run, however as my esteemed colleague from Scarborough suggests we are looking for a good effort every night. We hope to surprise some people and be competitive.

• Like 1

I just hope nobody ruins your viewing experience.

Good point. We got a coach that loves country music, hunting and won't put up with crap.

Good point. We got a coach that loves country music, hunting and won't put up with crap.

maybe he can get the lion killing dentist to inspire his team.

This playoff run by the Jays reminds of 1985..I was a 13 year old kid that was a diehard Leafs fan and obviously a huge Jays fan..

On October 16 1985 as the Blue Jays were getting eliminated by the KC Royals, I was tuned more than 50 percent of the time to the Leafs game vs the Caps..The Leafs lost a thrilling 6-5 contest as Rick Vaive scored a hat trick in the first period..

Ill never forget that day..

I think most Leaf fans will be happy with a team that plays hard and gives a good effort while young players develop either with the Marlies or the Leafs and all moves are made with the future in mind.

these dont sound like the Leafs fans I know...hope you're right

This playoff run by the Jays reminds of 1985..I was a 13 year old kid that was a diehard Leafs fan and obviously a huge Jays fan..

On October 16 1985 as the Blue Jays were getting eliminated by the KC Royals, I was tuned more than 50 percent of the time to the Leafs game vs the Caps..The Leafs lost a thrilling 6-5 contest as Rick Vaive scored a hat trick in the first period..

Ill never forget that day..

85. The day I will never forget When I was driving home from Baltimore that memory of Bell falling to his knees while Fernandez runs over to high five him kept running thought my head

85. The day I will never forget When I was driving home from Baltimore that memory of Bell falling to his knees while Fernandez runs over to high five him kept running thought my head

While 92 and 93 were obviously special, 85 does hold a special place for us as well...

Then who can forget 87...That collapse at the end of the season was so epic...7 in a row to lose out to the Tigers by 2 games..