• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• serge

• digitalmonkey

• Zach6668

• MapleLeafpoker

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Is it a coincidence that every good team in the league follows the "fancy video game stat Geek" model of thinking? and NHL seasons aren't 68 games long, unfortunately.

I had this thought process of blasting into you, getting all mad and belligerent, and then I realized, whats the point. I don't know you, I don't really know what makes you tick, and at the end of the

I guess I'll disclaim this by saying I'm a huge Sundin fan. He's probably my favourite player of all time.   First: Nobody knows exactly what happened. The Leafs couldn't work out a trade with a pla

Posted Images

z is Zach tho
The quote is from Albert Einstein...Before you were born, but im sure if he knew you it would be possible z is Zach.:club:

We REALLY needed that win...Leafs/Oiler games are ridicolous to watch..The speed is just amazing.Dion Phaneuf made the play to lead to the goal..It was amazing.Lets keep it rolling

We REALLY needed that win...Leafs/Oiler games are ridicolous to watch..The speed is just amazing.Dion Phaneuf made the play to lead to the goal..It was amazing.Lets keep it rolling
Agree. A much needed 2 points.Tough game against the Canucks this Saturday. We then have a tough row of games coming up. Let's hope the Oiler game was a start of a long winning streak.

things are bad right now...but we have time to straighten the mess out..Combination of schedule, playing good teams and just sleeping defensively..Lets get things rolling please..Thanks

The yearly Leaf blowout has become one of my favourite traditions.
Canucks are slowly moving up on the hatred list..Especially that piece of shit Alex Burrows
Why is Luke Schenn in all of the Leafs trade rumors? Why in the world would the Leafs want to trade him?
Tradeable commodity...But i dont agree with trading him either.
Why is Luke Schenn in all of the Leafs trade rumors? Why in the world would the Leafs want to trade him?
Leafs fans may be excitable when it comes to their team's prospects, but they're usually somewhat reasonable in terms of our team's asset's trade values. If we're going to talk about getting Rick Nash or whatever other superstar might be available, we acknowledge that something of value has to be returned, and we're not exactly swimming in bluechippers.
Leafs fans........usually somewhat reasonable in terms of our team's asset's trade values.
HAHAHAHAHA!!!! I missed you guys.kidding, you make a good point actually, and every team base has their share of nutjobs who think they can get Nash for their 13th fwd, 7th D and a 2nd rounder.
HAHAHAHAHA!!!! I missed you guys.kidding, you make a good point actually, and every team base has their share of nutjobs who think they can get Nash for their 13th fwd, 7th D and a 2nd rounder.
HAHAHAHAHA I was about to quote the same thing!

bull the ****ing **** shit..Great to tie it last minute but come on Monster what the **** are you doing..For ****s sake...

bull the ****ing **** shit..Great to tie it last minute but come on Monster what the **** are you doing..For ****s sake...
I agree. That last goal was gross. BTW, that chick behind Wilson sitting with those really old guys was hot.

Something I have been saying all along:"The reason our fans dont like the head coach is because the media doesnt like the head coach"---Brian Burke

Reimer starts tonight...Here is his chance to take the net and not give it back..Im disgusted with the Gustavvson after that goal...So if he left for Sweden tomorrow i wouldnt be disappointed..Maybe time to bring up Owuya

I think the Leafs are after a goalie.I wonder what they would give up (and what the Canucks would need) for a guy like Schneider?
I dont know but just found out he was born in Marlbehead...
Something I have been saying all along:"The reason our fans dont like the head coach is because the media doesnt like the head coach"---Brian Burke
Yeah, that's pretty insulting. I guess Burke thinks fans of the Toronto Maple Leafs, who *should* be a very knowledgeable group, can't have their own opinions. Or, you know, Burke spends more time with reporters than everyday fans (which he should), and the actual opinions of actual fans would be difficult or impossible to accumulate.But I mean, everyone hates Wilson, so it's probably just a Jew media scheme, right Burkie?
why is Gustaffson so quickly on the outs again? Was he this bad 2 weeks ago, when everyone was calling him the #1 goalie?and lol at Burke. Pretty sure he just insulted all Leafs fans.
It might be the fact he gave up a goal that Johnny Bower could of stopped..When i say Johnny Bower I mean the current 80 year old version